ADVERTISEMENT

FOOTBALL Your thoughts on what's likely to happen Friday night in Charlotte?

SpaceRaider

Blue Raider Legend
Gold Member
Jul 22, 2001
God's Country
I think this game will likely be closer than the utsa game which is not saying much. Charlotte appears to be a fair to mediocre CUSA team and how their QB plays determines how successful they are. I think our DC will have a decent plan to defend and disrupt what Charlotte does offensively, but our success will be determined by what our offense is able to do.

I do not have a whole lot of faith in our offense to do much, but that's not an indictment of Hockman or Dearman. Our Offensive line is absolute trash at this point and that blame lies on Stockstill, our recruiting and our position coaches. Does Cunningham's performance in the last few minutes of the game earn him a shot to start? Will it matter in this game? I won't be surprised if he is given the start Friday, I will be surprised if it makes much difference behind the crap fest that is our offensive line. If our rushing can't break 100 yards in this game, we won't this season at least until UConn.

Charlotte 28
MT 24

Just by looking at the box scores, Charlotte as a better run game than us, but they aren't that good either. Their QB was awful against Georgia St so if he's that bad on Friday, we have a chance. Ultimately, I think our O-line will be the difference in the game.

Charlotte 24
MT 14

Our D is good enough to keep them off the scoreboard. Will our offense be good enough to keep our D rested?

With our piss poor OL, no run game, our D will be exhausted by the 3rd qt, if that late.

This won't go well, especially working in a new QB now. I debated driving down, not going to after Saturday.

Charlotte 35
MT 17

ADVERTISEMENT