ADVERTISEMENT

FOOTBALL Your thoughts on what is likely to happen in San Antonio?

SpaceRaider

Blue Raider Legend
Gold Member
Jul 22, 2001
God's Country
since San Antonio is over 900 miles away I am assuming (I know, I know) the Athletic Department is going to let the football team fly this weekend...

It was a closer game last year than it should have been and MT lost by a handful of points on the road in 2020. Why the hell is MT returning to San Antonio for a 2nd game on the road in a row in the series?

UTSA appears much better than last season, while the jury is still out on what kind of team Middle has. I don't think MT is as improved, if at all, as UTSA. I thinking a loss is likely, along the lines of 45-31.

Reactions: FootballKuato
I'm guessing it will be somewhere in the neighborhood of 30-20, UTSA, unless turnovers have an impact.

since San Antonio is over 900 miles away I am assuming (I know, I know) the Athletic Department is going to let the football team fly this weekend...

It was a closer game last year than it should have been and MT lost by a handful of points on the road in 2020. Why the hell is MT returning to San Antonio for a 2nd game on the road in a row in the series?

UTSA appears much better than last season, while the jury is still out on what kind of team Middle has. I don't think MT is as improved, if at all, as UTSA. I thinking a loss is likely, along the lines of 45-31.
Wasn't last year's game scheduled at the last minute when their opponent had to cancel, due to covid?

Wasn't last year's game scheduled at the last minute when their opponent had to cancel, due to covid?
Could be, I don't recall a lot about last season other than it was an awful season, and CRS clownish behavior with his mask during games.

Funny, I thought the same think $500k money game and we're taking the bus. I'm hoping we fly this week.

It would have been nice to have another home game.

MT is improved our Defense has improved substantially with 7 r-Fr in the first two lines that extra year makes a big difference and our Offense has improved but we really need to get the run game working. Overall the offense is better and if I had to complain about something it was special teams this past week.

Funny, I thought the same think $500k money game and we're taking the bus. I'm hoping we fly this week.

It would have been nice to have another home game.

MT is improved our Defense has improved substantially with 7 r-Fr in the first two lines that extra year makes a big difference and our Offense has improved but we really need to get the run game working. Overall the offense is better and if I had to complain about something it was special teams this past week.
They’ll fly to UTSA.

And it’s fine they didn’t fly to VaTech. Most G5 schools won’t fly to a game unless it’s more than 8 hours away.

Reactions: Raiders_55

Last year's game MT OUTRUSHED utsa 191 to 88 (4.7 average to 3.1)

McDonald (76), OHara (61), and Mobley (54)

OHara passed for 372 yards and three TDs

MT hasn't shown any kind of rushing ability this year, I don't believe we'll see much better in this game.

Today, we'll get a better indication of who we really are as a team. I don't think a win is an unreasonable hope, but I think we lose a close one. I'll be really disappointed if we fail to cover.

UTSA 37
MT 33

Reactions: MTLynn
anyone know status for quincy riley and jalen jackson ?

and where's yusuf ali been ?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT