ADVERTISEMENT

FOOTBALL Your prediction (score and attendance) for Latech???

This is a huge game. This may well be one of the biggest and toughest games for MT in the conference race. WKU for big and tough is a given. At this early point, I'm starting to think LaTech might be tougher than Marshall. It is too early to say for sure though.

Stock threw for 399 yards vs. Vandy. It's the rest of the team that didn't have their crap together. Special Teams gave up like 23 points and that's what we lost by.

It's pretty simple, if we give up 45 points to Tech, we're probably losing. If we hold them to under 40, we're probably winning. If you look at the math right now, they are averaging 39.3 points per game and are giving up an average of 34.7 points per game. We're averaging 40 and are giving up an average of 22.7 points per game. You can say those numbers are skewed but Tech played with a different QB vs, Arkansas and isn't playing now. They gave up 25 points to SC state. Texas Tech has a terrible defense (123rd in total D) and LaTech put up 45 on them.

The TT game showed us how to beat them. Now, it's a matter of execution. Can we cut out the turnovers on special teams? Can we slow down the run? Can we run the ball on Tech. The stats show that we can but now it's up to us.

I think we score 42 and Tech scores 31. I hope I'm right. :)

ADVERTISEMENT