ADVERTISEMENT

FOOTBALL Your prediction for Homecoming?

That's the way we roll...Homecoming style!!

Middle Tennessee State University Blue Raiders - 45
Western Kentucky University Hilltoppers - 27

Attendance announced: 22,309
Attendance actual: 18,975

Marching towards a C-USA East championship; I feel it this year!!

Reactions: MTOleBlue
I'm still having nightmares from last year in Bowling Green.

Goat lovers 47, MT 34
Attendance- 19,800

I'm still having nightmares from last year in Bowling Green.

Goat lovers 47, MT 34
Attendance- 19,800

Me too.

In looking towards this season and looking for additional wins to add to the W column, I thought MT might be able to grab a win from either latech/wku. I thought we might have a chance in three 'revenge' games (vandy, latech, wku) at least twice. But seeing how MT has come out each of the first two revenge games, slow, and/or error plagued, uninspired, I think that is likely what we will see against the hilltoppers. Whether we are able to get going quickly enough, and cut out turnovers/penalties/dropped passes, to stay with wku's scoring and pull out a win is concerning to me. Plus, MT is not really used to playing with a target on its back. MT leads the conference, something they don't normally do, while the defending champs want to regain the upper hand.

Hope I am wrong, but this game feels like one of those home games where there's reason for fans to turn out wanting to see a beat down of the opponent, only to watch the Raiders drop a big turd on the field.

wku 51
MT 41

Prove me wrong Raiders.

Last edited:
Given our track record with big home games and crowds, it is easy to think we will lose this one in typical heartbreaking fashion...but this year just feels different, especially with Tony Franklin calling plays.

MT - 48
WKCC - 45

Attendance - 21,750

Last edited:
Like old faithful, MT fails to show up in a big game at home in front of a hyped up crowd:

WKU 44
MT 31

Attendance: 22,222

Have we ever won in the chrome helmets?

I'm sure we have. As far as the chrome helmets my main objection to wearing them is on sunny game days when my eyes are assaulted by tiny pin point beams of sunlight reflecting off the helmets. Only should be worn under the stadium lights at night.

MT 38 WKU 27. This is going to be a nail biter into the 4th, but things are going to turn back our way. 12-1 in CUSA home games since moving.

Apparently those $9 tickets didn't attract any additional Walk-ups.

Taken right after score was 3-0
Cu1I8MUXgAIIs_v

They need to keep the deals until and after kickoff until there is a demand. Having a couple days to get a deal is not going to do an awful lot. I almost didn't come but I just knew we would win so I paid $18 endzone prices for myself and two of my four children. (facepalm)

Regarding the $9 tickets. I bought $60 worth of lunch. Do the administrative team not see the multiplier effect? I didn't order 5 dollar pretzels or hotdogs because they tasted good. The sun made me thirsty so a boatload of ice with some pepsi had to be purchased.

I just think we have a very old school way of attracting fans. I have been given free predators tickets multiple times in different forms from the Preds front office. The most creative way was when I had a "ticket" on my car from "Officer Gnash" for not having enough predator colors on my car. I rolled up on my car mad as all get out, opened up the ticket envelope on my windshield for a 4 ticket voucher. I bought $100 work of suds and food that night.

Apparently those $9 tickets didn't attract any additional Walk-ups.

Taken right after score was 3-0
Cu1I8MUXgAIIs_v

They need to keep the deals until and after kickoff until there is a demand. Having a couple days to get a deal is not going to do an awful lot. I almost didn't come but I just knew we would win so I paid $18 endzone prices for myself and two of my four children. (facepalm)

Regarding the $9 tickets. I bought $60 worth of lunch. Do the administrative team not see the multiplier effect? I didn't order 5 dollar pretzels or hotdogs because they tasted good. The sun made me thirsty so a boatload of ice with some pepsi had to be purchased.

I just think we have a very old school way of attracting fans. I have been given free predators tickets multiple times in different forms from the Preds front office. The most creative way was when I had a "ticket" on my car from "Officer Gnash" for not having enough predator colors on my car. I rolled up on my car mad as all get out, opened up the ticket envelope on my windshield for a 4 ticket voucher. I bought $100 work of suds and food that night.

Thank you. This is what they are completely clueless about.

Reactions: SpaceRaider
ADVERTISEMENT