ADVERTISEMENT

You will always be my brother in Christ but...

nashvillegoldenflash

Hall of Famer
Dec 10, 2006
BBJ, you will always be my brother in Christ but after Trump's latest sleaze and innuendo, I have to ask if you would still vote for Trump if he becomes the GOP nominee?

From Steve Deace Facebook:

If you are promoting this garbage from Trump, then we are not friends. I don't want you as a listener. Don't buy my books. Don't listen to my shows. I'd rather go back to making $35,000/year doing local sports talk radio then service your cult, if that's what it takes to make it big. Trump isn't a tough guy, anyway. He's a passive-aggressive wimp who's too scared to debate Ted Cruz one-on-one, so he attacks his wife instead. Then he attacks his marriage through his sycophant that runs a discredited trashy tabloid, and at a time he's doing no public events for eight days like the coward he is. Ain't that rich, an admitted serial adulter spreading lies about another man's marital fidelity. Just goes to show you what Trump thinks about his supporters -- that you're a bunch of gullible, amoral lemmings.

If you have been ensnared by Trump, but know this is wrong and not sure what to do, the message of Holy Week urges you to come home now for it's never too late to seek redemption. Judas called and said take a look at Katrina Pierson. For months she's been a Trump shill, defending the indefensible. Her reward for her soul has been having Trump's henchman, Roger Stone, affix a scarlet letter to her in public as a whoring adulteress. How's that for loyalty? Does Trump seem like the kind of man we should grant IRS, or surveillance power to? Don't be Trump's next mark. Now is the time to walk away from the darkness and back into the light. This might be your last chance to get your integrity back. Don't miss it.

If you are still supporting the knuckle-dragger Trump after this garbage, then we are not friends and you should be ashamed of yourself. Not even the Marxists pull crap like this. Don't ask me to help you with anything in the future, because I won't. Don't ask me to support you or any of your causes in the future, because I won't. I'm taking studious notes of who realizes what a baseless and depraved scam this has become, and from this point forward if you continue to cover for this creepy thug you're dead to me. Especially pulling this garbage Holy Week of all times. Consider this me kicking the dust off my sandals and leaving Tyre and Sidon behind.

The line in the sand has been drawn. I'm fine having fewer "friends." Just means more free time. Besides, if you're going to support this piece of human debris we shouldn't be friends anyway.

http://my.xfinity.com/video/ted-cru...87/Comcast/TODAY_new?cid=featurednews_sf_Cruz

Last edited:
Michael Savage said today on his radio show that the National Enquirer story smearing Ted Cruz is completely false, and he knows this based on a source he says he would trust with his life. Savage points out that Cruz is rightly offended over this utter garbage.

But even more so, Savage says that he abhors these attempts of assassination by innuendo, as it has been done to him, and while he doesn’t blame Trump for the story, he threatens to withdraw his support of Trump if he doesn’t completely disavow the story and the man who owns the National Enquirer, David Pecker.

Listen: (click link below)

http://therightscoop.com/michael-sa...port-from-trump-over-national-enquirer-smear/

Considering Savage has been a huge support of Trump, this is pretty big. And it’s an example for all Trump supporters to follow.

Its only late March, lots of time to go. I don't think Trump will be the nominee, then again I don't think it will be Cruz either. I am in agreement with Savage, a lot of folks may tire of Trump if all this continues.

BBJ, you will always be my brother in Christ but after Trump's latest sleaze and innuendo, I have to ask if you would still vote for Trump if he becomes the GOP nominee?

From Steve Deace Facebook:

If you are promoting this garbage from Trump, then we are not friends. I don't want you as a listener. Don't buy my books. Don't listen to my shows. I'd rather go back to making $35,000/year doing local sports talk radio then service your cult, if that's what it takes to make it big. Trump isn't a tough guy, anyway. He's a passive-aggressive wimp who's too scared to debate Ted Cruz one-on-one, so he attacks his wife instead. Then he attacks his marriage through his sycophant that runs a discredited trashy tabloid, and at a time he's doing no public events for eight days like the coward he is. Ain't that rich, an admitted serial adulter spreading lies about another man's marital fidelity. Just goes to show you what Trump thinks about his supporters -- that you're a bunch of gullible, amoral lemmings.

If you have been ensnared by Trump, but know this is wrong and not sure what to do, the message of Holy Week urges you to come home now for it's never too late to seek redemption. Judas called and said take a look at Katrina Pierson. For months she's been a Trump shill, defending the indefensible. Her reward for her soul has been having Trump's henchman, Roger Stone, affix a scarlet letter to her in public as a whoring adulteress. How's that for loyalty? Does Trump seem like the kind of man we should grant IRS, or surveillance power to? Don't be Trump's next mark. Now is the time to walk away from the darkness and back into the light. This might be your last chance to get your integrity back. Don't miss it.

If you are still supporting the knuckle-dragger Trump after this garbage, then we are not friends and you should be ashamed of yourself. Not even the Marxists pull crap like this. Don't ask me to help you with anything in the future, because I won't. Don't ask me to support you or any of your causes in the future, because I won't. I'm taking studious notes of who realizes what a baseless and depraved scam this has become, and from this point forward if you continue to cover for this creepy thug you're dead to me. Especially pulling this garbage Holy Week of all times. Consider this me kicking the dust off my sandals and leaving Tyre and Sidon behind.

The line in the sand has been drawn. I'm fine having fewer "friends." Just means more free time. Besides, if you're going to support this piece of human debris we shouldn't be friends anyway.

http://my.xfinity.com/video/ted-cru...87/Comcast/TODAY_new?cid=featurednews_sf_Cruz

Flash/Mike,

I have to say that I am a man of my word. If I tell you something, I mean it. I believe God calls us to be honorable men.

That said, there is still a line that one must drawn with regard to whom they'll support in a Presidential election. I believe our country's future is literally hanging by a thread--and that thread is about to snap.

Although I don't believe there's definitive PROOF that Trump was behind the despicable National Enquirer article, it's pretty obvious he was. However, we DO KNOW that Trump mercilessly attacked Cruz's wife Heidi, which most definitely crossed the line.

Therefore, I have no other choice; I simply cannot and will not vote for Donald Trump. Period. If he's our nominee, I will either vote third party or not vote at all. I simply cannot vote for anyone who would stoop so low as to attack another man's wife. Cruz correctly identified Trump as a sniveling coward, and he's right. And that was putting it nicely....

BBJ, I didn't mean to put you on the spot and perhaps this question would have been more appropriate in an email rather than on a public forum. As the title of the thread says, "You will always be my brother in Christ," our friendship would not have been in jeopardy had you responded differently. Although I would have been disappointed, knowing that you love our Lord is far more important than political agreement. However, I understand where Steve Deace is coming from so that Is why I posted his political ultimatum to his listening audience.

Mike, although we differ on this issue, I also believe you love our Lord and despite the contentiousness of some of our posts, I'm not going to let our political differences dictate how I view you as a person. It's unfortunate that Donald Trump has caused so much divisiveness among friends and family. Whether you fully understand the reason for this division, the truth of the matter these feelings are real and need to be respected. Although you may not agree with the National Review, you need to understand why so many conservatives like myself find it almost sacrilegious to have a New York liberal hijack the party of Lincoln and Reagan. If that were to happen, the GOP would not only lose the general election but also lose its soul.

God bless you both and have a blessed Easter.

BBJ, I didn't mean to put you on the spot and perhaps this question would have been more appropriate in an email rather than on a public forum. As the title of the thread says, "You will always be my brother in Christ," our friendship would not have been in jeopardy had you responded differently. Although I would have been disappointed, knowing that you love our Lord is far more important than political agreement. However, I understand where Steve Deace is coming from so that Is why I posted his political ultimatum to his listening audience.

Mike, although we differ on this issue, I also believe you love our Lord and despite the contentiousness of some of our posts, I'm not going to let our political differences dictate how I view you as a person. It's unfortunate that Donald Trump has caused so much divisiveness among friends and family. Whether you fully understand the reason for this division, the truth of the matter these feelings are real and need to be respected. Although you may not agree with the National Review, you need to understand why so many conservatives like myself find it almost sacrilegious to have a New York liberal hijack the party of Lincoln and Reagan. If that were to happen, the GOP would not only lose the general election but also lose its soul.

God bless you both and have a blessed Easter.

Flash, no, you most definitely didn't put me on the spot, brother. This was actually a decision that I'd been wavering to make for the past couple of weeks as Trump's behavior had become more and more bizarre. Finally, the attacks he made upon Cruz's wife Heidi was the last straw. I simply cannot in good conscious vote for such a sniveling coward such as Trump is. To stoop to that level is beyond the pale in my view; therefore, he will not under any circumstances get my vote.

Happy Easter to you too, my friend!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT