ADVERTISEMENT

Wrigley Field 7th inning stretch won't be the same

Nov 11, 2021
Last edited:
I often wonder if the government is putting the citizenry to the test to see how much stupidity people will tolerate.

You two are pees (misspelled on purpose) in a pod. Statler and Waldorf, but not as bright. They are not replacing Cracker Jacks. They are offering a special edition packaging to honor women in sports. The song was a marketing ploy. They will sell cracker jacks in both packages in the future. Maybe they can sell a bit more product by targeting a wider audience. It’s like selling the budweiser in a bottle AND a can.

If you don’t like this, you do not understand economics or like capitalism.

You two are pees (misspelled on purpose) in a pod. Statler and Waldorf, but not as bright.
I'll bet your left nut that we don't have as much in common as you and RaiderDawg78.

He's a real pee brain – a big fauci lover. It must be hard worshiping criminals.

I'll bet your left nut that we don't have as much in common as you and RaiderDawg78.

He's a real pee brain – a big fauci lover. It must be hard worshiping criminals.
Obviously the same person. Lost the password and didn’t have access to the reset email anymore.

No, I don’t worship Fauci. Nor am I really a big fan of hIm becoming the face of the pandemic. He has definitely made some mistakes along the way. I am however a scientist and do the work in the field. As opposed to getting misinformation from internet memes.

I am guessing you missed the nuance though.

I tell you what - I would be open to any time having a beer in M’boro with you and actually discussing any questions or thought you have. If you would be actually open to having a logical debate and maybe admitting when you are wrong.

I can talk about a lot of the mistakes that were made. How about it? Willing to have an actual discussion or just live in an echo chamber? Actually address counterpoints?

Last edited:
It all boils down to corruption. I believe it is widespread, but you do not.

From the Senate hearing on the impact of the coronavirus vaccine. Miscarriages have increased by 300 percent, cancer by 300 percent, and neurological problems by 1000 percent, according to the US military.

It all boils down to corruption. I believe it is widespread, but you do not.

From the Senate hearing on the impact of the coronavirus vaccine. Miscarriages have increased by 300 percent, cancer by 300 percent, and neurological problems by 1000 percent, according to the US military.

You failed to mention that these inflated numbers were from a database that had an error in it. This claim was disbunked. We could go on about the actual mistakes made and debunking your claims on here, but I would rather do it over a beer.

But this thread was about Cracker Jack. It was brought up that Cracker Jack was being replaced due to some woke thing. That’s inaccurate. Yet I doubt the OP will take the time to admit he was wrong.

You failed to mention that these inflated numbers were from a database that had an error in it. This claim was disbunked. We could go on about the actual mistakes made and debunking your claims on here, but I would rather do it over a beer.
I failed to mention? I repeated what was stated at a congressional hearing...
Is he guilty of perjury?

I failed to mention? I repeated what was stated at a congressional hearing...
Is he guilty of perjury?

No, but that’s not how perjury works, at all.

He repeated numbers from a database. The numbers were posted incorrectly and they we’re corrected.

So he can say the incorrect information and it’s not perjury. Then websites keep pushing those numbers, without mentioning the posted data was incorrect and was subsequently corrected.

You two are pees (misspelled on purpose) in a pod. Statler and Waldorf, but not as bright. They are not replacing Cracker Jacks. They are offering a special edition packaging to honor women in sports. The song was a marketing ploy. They will sell cracker jacks in both packages in the future. Maybe they can sell a bit more product by targeting a wider audience. It’s like selling the budweiser in a bottle AND a can.

If you don’t like this, you do not understand economics or like capitalism.

Well, looks like I have been banned. Go ahead and ban this screename, too, I guess.

It's not a marketing ploy. If it was a marketing ploy, they would have come out with Cracker Jill a long time ago. Timing is everything. Cracker Jack is just the latest company to bow to this demonic woke movement. Woke ruins everything. (and silences anyone who dares to point it out)

CrackerJack is doing what they're doing so they can be granted a good ESG score. Part of the Great Reset that's underway. If you don't know what ESG is, you will be wise to learn about it. Just be sure to use Brave search engine to look for the information because Google will suppress your search and hide the truth from you.

Ignorance is truly bliss

Last edited:
Well, looks like I have been banned. Go ahead and ban this screename, too, I guess.

It's not a marketing ploy. If it was a marketing ploy, they would have come out with Cracker Jill a long time ago. Timing is everything. Cracker Jack is just the latest company to bow to this demonic woke movement. Woke ruins everything. (and silences anyone who dares to point it out)

CrackerJack is doing what they're doing so they can be granted a good ESG score. Part of the Great Reset that's underway. If you don't know what ESG is, you will be wise to learn about it. Just be sure to use Brave search engine to look for the information because Google will suppress your search and hide the truth from you.

Ignorance is truly bliss

You’re right. Old companies never come up with new marketing ideas to make money off of current social trends.**

I noticed you did not address the flaw in your original post though. You posted that Crack Jack will now be called Cracker Jill. It is not being replaced. They are simply adding a special edition packaging and will carry both packages in the future.

You’re right. Old companies never come up with new marketing ideas to make money off of current social trends.**

I noticed you did not address the flaw in your original post though. You posted that Crack Jack will now be called Cracker Jill. It is not being replaced. They are simply adding a special edition packaging and will carry both packages in the future.

Does that really matter? Is that really the point? The point is Cracker Jack is yet another company bowing to the woke mob all so they can be granted a higher ESG score in order to protect themselves against eventually being prevented from being able to buy, sell, trade in the gov't-sanctioned economy. That's the point, comrade. Read their own release. It's just another way to promote identity politics and encourage the victim mindset. They use words like "reimagine", phrases like "barrier-breaking". What barrier?

If Cracker Jack really supported women's sports as they claim in their release, they'd come out publicly against the likes of Will Thomas declaring himself to be female and then competing against REAL women, robbing women of victory.

Man, you are supporting a destructive, demonic movement. As I'm responding to your foolishness, Proverbs 26:4-5 is coming to mind and I feel I am being admonished. Enjoy your vapor of a life in this here and now. You're doomed unless you change.

Does that really matter? Is that really the point? The point is Cracker Jack is yet another company bowing to the woke mob all so they can be granted a higher ESG score in order to protect themselves against eventually being prevented from being able to buy, sell, trade in the gov't-sanctioned economy. That's the point, comrade. Read their own release. It's just another way to promote identity politics and encourage the victim mindset. They use words like "reimagine", phrases like "barrier-breaking". What barrier?

If Cracker Jack really supported women's sports as they claim in their release, they'd come out publicly against the likes of Will Thomas declaring himself to be female and then competing against REAL women, robbing women of victory.

Man, you are supporting a destructive, demonic movement. As I'm responding to your foolishness, Proverbs 26:4-5 is coming to mind and I feel I am being admonished. Enjoy your vapor of a life in this here and now. You're doomed unless you change.

There’s nothing I enjoy more than the vanity of one Christian telling another Christian they are doomed based off assumptions.

I never said I support the left. I am not a democrat or leftist. No where close to it. You assumed it because I called you out for being wrong. Which you still just won’t admit that the OP was incorrect, Cracker Jack is not being replaced. Just like you refused the courtesy on the main board to not post political stuff.

Hateful extreme right and the woke left are the same people. You might as well cast your vote for Talib or AOC, you are just as out of touch or more so than they are.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT