ADVERTISEMENT

BB RECRUITING Win Case

altshauf

All American
Jan 15, 2005
Ocean Springs, MS
Win has been in the middle of the succes MTSU has had under Davis. Great with the media, community, and team. I think he may very well be our best bet. Also, consider how long he has been here. I doubt he would want to jump ship if he has success over the next 4 years.
Thinking more about it this may be the best hire for keeping everyone when we already have a very successful program. We need to keep our recruiting class in Fagan (especially), Buffen, and Curry. Also, we want to make sure Sims stays. I doubt Johnson, Green, Gamble, or Dixon would go anywhere, but if it is the wrong hire then who knows.
I say #Case4Case

Reactions: MTOleBlue
I think he may indeed be the best 'Case'

He's got head coaching experience, at a championship level, himself, so it's not like UAB promoting a wet behind the ears assistant.

What I liked so much about Kermit was how involved he was in practice. He was such a good teacher because he understands all of the small details with regards to CBB and he hammered those teaching points home, year in, year out, with our players.

Does Win Case have that ability?

You gotta figure that working 10 years for Kermit has had a positive influence on Win.

If Win gets the job, we may see the same offense and defense this fall

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT