ADVERTISEMENT

LADY RAIDER BB Willock

Lol. We are slowly but surely losing all of our height. I'm not expecting Payne to do much of anything since she averaged like 1 point at UVA. Now, it seems all of our hopes rest on Rellah Booth, who I am hearing is injured as well.

We still have Shakyna Payne. Though she didn’t see much action, she seems to have improved and is ready for some good minutes

This is for the good of the team chemistry. I was a spectator for the 1st practice. She came over to near my seat to talk (complaining) to a friend about how Coach Insell was talking to her. As a former basketball coach, I was not impressed. Coaches get on players, that is part of the process. If one cannot take the negatives, as in the best words of Willie Nelson, "On the Road Again."

Last edited:
This is for the good of the team chemistry. I was a spectator for the 1st practice. She came over to near my seat to talk (complaining) to a friend about how Coach Insell was talking to her. As a former basketball coach, I was not impressed. Coaches get on players, that is part of the process. If one cannot take the negatives, as in the best words of Willie Nelson, "On the Road Again."
Not good - yes, don't need negative people like that. CRI is a Hall of Fame coach, he knows what he is doing.

I hope she turns it around. She did seem nice at the first practice. She has the talent.

why is the kid, maybe the coach is out of touch with this generation. Too much talent leaves this team yearly and no one says a word.

Reactions: SpaceRaider
ADVERTISEMENT