ADVERTISEMENT

Will we receive some $$$ for the VA Tech game?

BRaiderDave

All Conference
Jul 26, 2005
I assume that since the ACC saying they aren't playing any non-conference games this fall that the Hokies will not be coming to MBoro. Will we receive something for this? And will the university refund season ticket holders a portion of what they paid?

You would think those schools have some sort of insurance policy to cover situations like these.

You would think those schools have some sort of insurance policy to cover situations like these.

The problem is they are voluntary cancelling games, it's not a mandate from the gov't and most insurance will not cover.

The problem is they are voluntary cancelling games, it's not a mandate from the gov't and most insurance will not cover.

Traditional business policies have some form of “business income” coverage for situations like this, but the current precedent has been that a pandemic is not covered.

Traditional business policies have some form of “business income” coverage for situations like this, but the current precedent has been that a pandemic is not covered.

I'm an insurance agent, unless you ask for pandemic coverage it's not covered. Until this year no one would've asked for Pandemic coverage.

I doubt it.

If every conference is going to conference only games, pushing to the spring or canceling, then we might be just as likely to break the contract as VT or Duke.

my guess is given the situation and knowing how CM does things, he either lets both go for nothing or allows them to reschedule for a latter season.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT