ADVERTISEMENT

FOOTBALL Where are you parking/tailgating/sitting Friday?

Normally in the grove by Peck Hall. Generally we’re in the Beer Garden for the game. Won’t be there this week since we will be on our way to Destin.

Does anyone have RV row information. Do you have to be a paying member? Can you just pull up? Is there electricity or do you provide your own power? When are set up and leave times?

Found my answer.

Helpful game day site that has prob been posted multiple times. https://goblueraiders.com/sports/2022/9/13/football-game-day-information

SEASON RV PARKING
MTSU Athletics is proud to continue offering the RV parking near Floyd Stadium. Full season passes for all five games are available for $250, plus a donation to the BRAA of at least $500. Passes that provide power hookups are sold out for the 2022 season. Locations without power are priced at $200 each.

Reservations for the RV area are available by contacting Robert Sampson in the Blue Raider Athletic Association Office at Robert.sampson@mtsu.edu or 502-387-8950.

All permits are permitted into the Main RV lot beginning at 8 a.m. on Friday mornings.

RV Permits are numbered according to assigned stalls in the RV lot. RV Stalls are not first come/first served. Each aisle will be labeled with the corresponding numbers. RVs and all equipment must remain within assigned stalls.

SINGLE-GAME RV PARKING
MTSU Athletics does not sell RV parking on a game-by-game basis at this time. Individuals wishing to obtain single-game RV parking may do so in the Livestock Lot.

RVs without permits may park in the Livestock Lots.

• These lots are first-come first-served
  • There are no RV hookups in these lots

Reactions: SpaceRaider
I'll be in the Grove, as a Sigma Chi Alum, I give back by providing them tailgate meals....
Today's Menu:
---Pork or Chicken Soulvaki w/toppings over Wild Rice
---Tater Logs...
---Blueberry Jello Jiggler's
Are you going to hook us up next time? lol

I do their tailgate every game... You guy's are more than welcome to come by and feast though... I'll be the ol' fart in glasses...
Our HC Menu is chicken chili w/homemade cinnamon rolls...

• Love
Reactions: ewglenn
I do their tailgate every game... You guy's are more than welcome to come by and feast though... I'll be the ol' fart in glasses...
Our HC Menu is chicken chili w/homemade cinnamon rolls...
I’ll take you up on that and swing by. I always love some chili. How much would we owe you?

Hendrix club when I’m in town. What a joke of a loss. Par for the course. Mr. 500 doing what he does.

ADVERTISEMENT