ADVERTISEMENT

BASEBALL Weekend baseball schedule changes and attendance ban on Sunday, TBA Monday

Wait. What? When did that become a reason to ban fans? Why are you playing the game if it's not safe for anyone to drive to it?

Reactions: SpaceRaider
Wait. What? When did that become a reason to ban fans? Why are you playing the game if it's not safe for anyone to drive to it?

When I first saw it stated in an email to season ticket holders for baseball, it pissed me off. Covid yeah, but weather related but you still playing the game?????

I took it as slippery conditions in the actual stands themselves. Why that can't be corrected before game day is beyond me. It's almost this athletic dept is TRYING to push the few remaining interested fans away entirely.

It's going to be sunny and in the 50's. Great day for baseball. If you don't have the staff hire some students to clear the stands. Most would like the extra cash.
This athletic dept is lazy.

Reactions: Hop45
How the hell are they holding a tournament in Houston, with fans, but our pathetic athletic dept can’t figure this out in M’boro. I really hate Chris Massaro is our AD.

Reactions: BigBlueBrad
ADVERTISEMENT