Buffalo at Old Dominion (ESPN+) 5 pm
Texas Southern at Rice (ESPN3) 5:30 pm
North Texas at LA Tech (Stadium) 6 pm
Southern Miss at Alabama (SEC Network)6:30 pm
Florida Atlantic at Air Force (FS2) 7 pm
UAB at Tulane (ESPN+) 7 pm
Indiana at WKU (CBSSN) 7 pm
New Mexico at UTEP (ESPN+) 8 pm

Memphis opened -5.5 at home and has dropped to -3 on some sites which was a bit surprising. Unless there are some matchups that the sharps feel will give UTSA a good chance to score some points, I don’t think their defense can run with the Tiger offense but we’ll see. I’m gonna make the trip again this weekend. 😉

Last edited:
Marshall coming to town next Saturday. Not sure it's good thing to be facing them after their game at Appy State.

THURSDAY, SEPTEMBER 23

Marshall at Appalachian State (ESPN) 6:30 pm

Marshall coming to town next Saturday. Not sure it's good thing to be facing them after their game at Appy State.

THURSDAY, SEPTEMBER 23

Marshall at Appalachian State (ESPN) 6:30 pm

I think they can win tonight. ECU was able to move the ball last week but I don't think that will be a reoccuring theme for this Marshall defense. They've got a bunch of grown men, especially the front 7, on D.

Listening to the opening previews on ESPN when they said Appy has FOUR (4) Conference titles since joining the SunBelt in 2016 and SIX (6) straight bowl wins I just SMH.

Absolutely heart wrenching where Blue Raider Football is today in 16 seasons under Richard Stockstill.

Reactions: SpaceRaider
Listening to the opening previews on ESPN when they said Appy has FOUR (4) Conference titles since joining the SunBelt in 2016 and SIX (6) straight bowl wins I just SMH.

Absolutely heart wrenching where Blue Raider Football is today in 16 seasons under Richard Stockstill.
I absolutely despise our 'leadership'

Marshall's D is not very good. No way they have lost at home to ECU giving up 42 points. Then they go on the road to App st. which is about the rowdiest G5 environment you can go into.

Their offense is great. If you put their offense with our defense, Lights out. For that reason, it could be a closer game than people expect. UTSA is stil a much better team collectively than Marshall so far. If we didn't allow them to get more than 20 points, We might be able to give Marshall some issues. Marshall is a passing team though so we will see.

Marshall will still get 10 points when the lines open up on Sunday.

I absolutely despise our 'leadership'

Banowski was an absolute moron for not inviting them to join CUSA back in 13. If we had them, troy, stAte, and one of the georgia teams, we would be so much better as a complete conference.

I think they can win tonight. ECU was able to move the ball last week but I don't think that will be a reoccuring theme for this Marshall defense. They've got a bunch of grown men, especially the front 7, on D.
ECU getting 42 at Marshall's house shows how bad their defense is right now. Plus, Navy is horrible this year and may not win a game. Appy's offense isn't as strong but their D is. It was a good game last night.

Appy also has 3 national FCS titles. How they didn't get invited to CUSA is beyond me.

THURSDAY, SEPTEMBER 23
Marshall at Appalachian State (ESPN) 6:30 pm - I had App st. winning but not covering. - W

FRIDAY, SEPTEMBER 24
Middle Tennessee at Charlotte (CBSSN)5:30 pm - I'm going with Charlotte winning and covering. Would love to be wrong.

SATURDAY, SEPTEMBER 25
FIU at Central Michigan (ESPN+) 11 am - -13 for CMU. CMU to win and cover

UTSA at Memphis (ESPNU) 2:30 pm - Gonna go with Memphis and their home cookin. Win but not cover.

Buffalo at Old Dominion (ESPN+) 5 pm - -11 for buffalo. I'll take UB

Texas Southern at Rice (ESPN3) 5:30 pm - Rice wins

North Texas at LA Tech (Stadium) 6 pm - -7 I think. UNT will score but LT wins.

Southern Miss at Alabama (SEC Network)6:30 pm - Is 46 too much? Gonna say no. - Bama

Florida Atlantic at Air Force (FS2) 7 pm - Air Force and the -4

UAB at Tulane (ESPN+) 7 pm - We'll find out what UAB is. -5 is too much - UAB

Indiana at WKU (CBSSN) 7 pm Indy is -9 over WKU. I'm gonna say Indy wins but doesn't cover.

New Mexico at UTEP (ESPN+) 8 pm - I'm going with UTEP to win and cover.

THURSDAY, SEPTEMBER 23
Marshall at Appalachian State (ESPN) 6:30 pm - I had App st. winning but not covering. - W

FRIDAY, SEPTEMBER 24
Middle Tennessee at Charlotte (CBSSN)5:30 pm - I'm going with Charlotte winning and covering. Would love to be wrong. - Freaking L

SATURDAY, SEPTEMBER 25
FIU at Central Michigan (ESPN+) 11 am - -13 for CMU. CMU to win and cover - L

UTSA at Memphis (ESPNU) 2:30 pm - Gonna go with Memphis and their home cookin. Win but not cover. I picked UTSA for the points and won- W

Buffalo at Old Dominion (ESPN+) 5 pm - -11 for buffalo. I'll take UB - L

Texas Southern at Rice (ESPN3) 5:30 pm - Rice wins - W

North Texas at LA Tech (Stadium) 6 pm - -7 I think. UNT will score but LT wins. - I betted UNT and they barely covered. - W

Southern Miss at Alabama (SEC Network)6:30 pm - Is 46 too much? Gonna say no. - Bama - Big W

Florida Atlantic at Air Force (FS2) 7 pm - Air Force and the -4, Switched to FAU day of and got the W

UAB at Tulane (ESPN+) 7 pm - We'll find out what UAB is. -5 is too much - UAB - W

Indiana at WKU (CBSSN) 7 pm Indy is -9 over WKU. I'm gonna say Indy wins but doesn't cover. - WKU has really played up to their competition. - W

New Mexico at UTEP (ESPN+) 8 pm - I'm going with UTEP to win and cover. - They sure did. - W

So technically, I finished 8-4. I'll make my week 5 picks today or tomorrow.

ADVERTISEMENT