ADVERTISEMENT

FOOTBALL We are playing Troy home and home this season

I like it. Been awhile since both teams have played each other. Chip Lindsey is a good up and coming coach at Troy.

I like it. I just wish it wasn't a home and home this season. I would rather have played someone else this season. Georgia Southern has an open date on Nov 21 like we did.

Good solution for difficult times. Strangely, I find it a likable game/s with fairly fond memories of the rivalry.

Brings to mind again how geographic realignment for G5 would be a good step towards improvement. The pleasant prospect of adding Troy serves as a reminder. Maybe better conf alignment will end up being a positive to come out of this whole lousy situation. Judging by the video update, the financial pain is just starting for G5 programs.

Good solution for difficult times. Strangely, I find it a likable game/s with fairly fond memories of the rivalry.

Brings to mind again how geographic realignment for G5 would be a good step towards improvement. The pleasant prospect of adding Troy serves as a reminder. Maybe better conf alignment will end up being a positive to come out of this whole lousy situation. Judging by the video update, the financial pain is just starting for G5 programs.

Agree 100%, i think more regional based G5 conferences would be a great thing for these universities. It will lead to decreased travel cost, embedded rivalries, and potentially better attendence

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT