ADVERTISEMENT

WBB Commitment...

Looks like a great pick up! I like that fact that she believes in Middle and sees it as an equal with the Power 5 programs.

Maybe it's fools gold but the pieces seem to be falling into place to make a major run at things. This program is long overdue for some NCAA success. Not only that, but to finally take it to the next level - something CRI promised years ago.

Lots can happen between now and next March, but I think other programs are taking notice. I heard that Kentucky just sent us a check to buy out a game next season in Murfreesboro. They don't want to come. I also heard we will head to Knoxville, which will certainly be a measuring stick to see where we stand. In return, UT will come to the Murph the following season.

Looks like a great pick up! I like that fact that she believes in Middle and sees it as an equal with the Power 5 programs.

Maybe it's fools gold but the pieces seem to be falling into place to make a major run at things. This program is long overdue for some NCAA success. Not only that, but to finally take it to the next level - something CRI promised years ago.

Lots can happen between now and next March, but I think other programs are taking notice. I heard that Kentucky just sent us a check to buy out a game next season in Murfreesboro. They don't want to come. I also heard we will head to Knoxville, which will certainly be a measuring stick to see where we stand. In return, UT will come to the Murph the following season.
Totally Agree... One thing I wish our Athletic Department would do is promote them better... The WBB program has been a bell cow for the Blue Raider Nation for years and have not gotten due credit...
IMO...

ADVERTISEMENT