ADVERTISEMENT

FOOTBALL Way Too Early 2018 Conference USA Power Rankings

I think the first 3 are good picks. After that you could just pull names out of a hat.

I actually believe the first one is solid, after that its wide open, maybe Marshall is just a cut above the rest. The only thing that kept us from a 9-10 wins is massive amounts of turnovers. We can win more games simply protecting the ball.

It mentions Shafer as one of our strengths. Is it safe to expect him to be in Murfreesboro next year?

This article is very damaging to Rick Stockstill. It screams put up or shut up. This year or bust. Therefore I am going to predict we win the conference this year. All the stars are aligning for this to be the case. Both lines of scrimmage will be better. More depth which means we should have a spring game.

This article is very damaging to Rick Stockstill. It screams put up or shut up. This year or bust. Therefore I am going to predict we win the conference this year. All the stars are aligning for this to be the case. Both lines of scrimmage will be better. More depth which means we should have a spring game.
And we will have a strong defense.

It mentions Shafer as one of our strengths. Is it safe to expect him to be in Murfreesboro next year?
Let’s wait and see until after the coaches convention in this week. Power 5 schools are snatching up assistants left and right. Memphis already lost 3. OC to TAMU (Dickey), LB Coach to Georgia (Lanning) and CB Coach to Auburn (Woodson).

Shafer is prolly the only MT assistant who gets a sniff. JMHO

Let’s wait and see until after the coaches convention in this week. Power 5 schools are snatching up assistants left and right. Memphis already lost 3. OC to TAMU (Dickey), LB Coach to Georgia (Lanning) and CB Coach to Auburn (Woodson).

Shafer is prolly the only MT assistant who gets a sniff. JMHO
Franklin COULD move. A couple of others who could move as well with the addition of the 10th on field coach

ADVERTISEMENT