ADVERTISEMENT

FOOTBALL Watching Last Chance U last night

FranklinRaider315

Hall of Famer
Jun 24, 2009
Franklin, TN
Episode I was watching, the Laney College HC was ripping the big Samoan lineman for plagiarism and being late. “What do I tell Middle TN and Southern Miss when the coaches ask me about you?”

He is now at Murray St. :D

My apologies if already shared somewhere in here.

I started watching Season 5 last night and have only watched the 1st episode. Amazing the lengths these young men go to to follow their dreams. Gotta admire their tenacity while at the same time being concerned about a culture which often encourages unrealistic expectations.

This season definitely has a different feeling to it than the first 4 seasons. First, it takes place in the inner city as opposed to the middle of nowhere KS or MS. Secondly, the coach actually seems like a likeable guy as opposed to the other 2.

I started watching Season 5 last night and have only watched the 1st episode. Amazing the lengths these young men go to to follow their dreams. Gotta admire their tenacity while at the same time being concerned about a culture which often encourages unrealistic expectations.
I agree. These young men all think and are misled that they are going to “the League” and play football forever.

ADVERTISEMENT