ADVERTISEMENT

FOOTBALL Walt Bell leaves Maryland for Florida State

His first coaching stop was as a GA at Memphis for Tommy West in ‘07 and ‘08. Tigers went 7-7, 6-7 and got slaughtered in NOLA by FAU and by USF in St. Pete.

Good move for him. Craddock is following Chad Morris around as well - he's at Arkansas now.

We've got some high upside coaching prospects out there, if/when it comes time to find a replacement.

Good move for him. Craddock is following Chad Morris around as well - he's at Arkansas now.

We've got some high upside coaching prospects out there, if/when it comes time to find a replacement.

I hope whoever is our next head coach, whenever that is, will have experience with championship programs. If that is a former MT player or assistant that got that championship experience somewhere else since it was not something they experienced here, or someone with no MT connections that experienced championship level winning elsewhere. I don't want the next coach to be someone who bounced around to no real purpose in their career.

Unless Stock leaves in the next year or two, I don't think we'll have a shot a Walt Bell or Craddock. They both may get better opportunities before Stock calls it quits

Reactions: FranklinRaider315
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT