ADVERTISEMENT

FOOTBALL Walden coming to the Titans

Because??? - Are you referring to Walden not identifying MT in big-game player introductions when most players name their college/U or do you have other reasons?

Well we can start with no involvement time wise or money wise with the Varsity Club or BRAA. Shall I continue? Oh and yes he doesn't announce he is with MTSU during the big game..... probably a reason for that also.

And you have inside information on who is and who is not contributing to MT? Or does Murphy Center have as many leaks as the White House?

Look, I get it that Walden hasn't made a huge and publicly acknowledged gift to MT and personally, I was really POed when he had a chance to acknowledge MT on national TV but are we sure he hasn't done anything for MT and does everything to distance himself from his school?

Reactions: SpaceRaider
While he may not be a giver (yet) or call MT out on game days (a lot of guys throw a shout-out to their HS), he does advocate for MT on social media.

I think he's gotten a lot more active on that front in the last couple of years as well.

Who knows, maybe being close by again, and with Byard (and maybe Staten), will trigger something for him..

A Russian Hacker told me.....I never saw his name in the Game Day Programs on the BRAA donor pages. Also never have seen him at donor events...like I see certain other MT Football Players. This a small community and you know who comes around and who doesn't. Not like its some secret.

If the expectation is for fans and alumni to give and attend, the same expectation should be on those said people that I came to see.

Reactions: SpaceRaider
Tennessean:

Erik Walden of MT wants to be 'tone-setter' on defense

636369521897170897-NAS-Titans-main-0730-021.JPG

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT