ADVERTISEMENT

FOOTBALL UTSA opens -11.5

This will be bet down for sure. That’s way too many points for this game. Conference game, 2 point game last year, etc. UTSA getting too much credit for beating a bad illinois team

not saying UTSA won’t cover, but MT is the much better bet here. With a little money line action too

I just don’t see it. Unless we go down there and turn the ball over multiple times and gift wrap it for them they are not winning by 2 TD.

sure it’s possible we shit the bed but it’s much more likely to be a competitive 1 score game

Reactions: blueraiderJT
This is the exact same UTSA team we played last year and lost to by 2 points with a worse team than we have now. I'd take that bet all day. Our D is better than Illinois.

OK. I’ll play. Tyrone Nix was running their defense that gave up those 35 points to us last year.
It's the same base D he was running. Nix hired the 2 guys now running it I believe. They gave up 30 to Illinois. I wouldn't say they are lock down. Illinois is garbage. Lamar and Monmouth aren't even in the same universe. Lamar got blanked 55-0 by Nicholls St this year and got destroyed by Incarnate Word.

So far, our schedule has been way tougher. -13 is a slam dunk bet for the Raiders.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT