ADVERTISEMENT

Upcoming Signing Dates

After last night's fiasco I'm anxiously looking for good news tomorrow. We have only three to give if all current players stay for next year (Two seniors and one scholarship not filled). Some questions:

Will the two McDevitt commits (Lawrence and Jackson) hold and sign tomorrow?
Where will Davis commit and Oakland H.S. product Keishawn Davidson, who de-commit after the coaching change, wind up?
Will there be a pleasant surprise in the early signing period? D--n, I hope so!!!

Last edited:
Verbal Commits has JUCO Jo'Vantae Milner committing to MT as of today. Apparently the 6'-6" SG was offered just today; transferred to Cape Fear CC after one year at Presbyterian. Offer list consists primarily of seaboard $%&-majors.

Another tall guard. I won't state the obvious.

Verbal Commits has JUCO Jo'Vantae Milner committing to MT as of today. Apparently the 6'-6" SG was offered just today; transferred to Cape Fear CC after one year at Presbyterian. Offer list consists primarily of seaboard $%&-majors.

Another tall guard. I won't state the obvious.

He was offered at the end of October and promptly took a OV after.

He didn't commit on his visit and to my knowledge he hasn't committed today yet either. Asking around though..

Millner did commit last night. Eli and Tyson are already in with their LOI's. MT was waiting for Millner's before making official announcements.

Reactions: SpaceRaider
ADVERTISEMENT