ADVERTISEMENT

FOOTBALL UConn Blog preseason preview of "very winnable" game against Middle Tennessee

UConn had one of the worst defenses in NCAA history 2 years ago. Pretty sure they'd finish in the bottom half of CUSA.

It will be had to find a FBS program worse tha. UCONN. Interesting to read theybjave the same issues at Middle...an A.D. loathed by alumni, mostly failed jump to FBS (minutes the Fiesta Bowl year), and keeping football relevant at expense of other sports. Only difference, they are not afraid to fire a coach.

I watched the extended highlights of the Fresno game. All I can say is wow. If we look that bad next weekend, I'm pretty much out. Fresno didn't even look good in the first half. Monmouth would beat both of those teams IMO. Monmouth's execution is much better than both of those teams and they last played like 4 months ago.

UCONN may not even win a game this year.

No such thing as a "very winnable game." UConn is trailing 38-28 to Holy Cross, with 6:30 remaining in the 4th.

Yeah, UConn ain't winning a game. Holy Cross is another FCS team that has made the playoffs. In fact, Monmouth beat them in 2019 in the playoffs.

UConn was rated 190 in the Saragin ratings before losing to Holy Cross.

There are 130 FBS teams in D1. That means 60 FCS schools are rated higher. What an absolute dumpster fire. A lose to this UConn team should be immediate grounds for dismissal.

UConn was rated 190 in the Saragin ratings before losing to Holy Cross.

There are 130 FBS teams in D1. That means 60 FCS schools are rated higher. What an absolute dumpster fire. A lose to this UConn team should be immediate grounds for dismissal.
"immediate grounds for dismissal" doesn't yield any results when trying to translate it into Middle-ese. I afraid our administration has no clue what you're talking about.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT