ADVERTISEMENT

Troy/MT the rematch predictions!

Not much has changed since Stock’s comments about his offensive unit after the first two games this season.

55-7 Trojans give everyone a chance to play and MT gets a late mercy TD against the Troy 2nds and 3rds.

55-7 Trojans give everyone a chance to play and MT gets a late mercy TD against the Troy 2nds and 3rds.
I agree.... Stock appears to play base offense and defense only in out-of-conference games so this will be a blow out

After some thoughtful prayers and considerations, I think it is time for me to enter the transfer portal and find myself a new home. Thank you MTSU for everything you have done for me. 4 years of eligibility remaining with 3.94 cumulative GPA. 6”4 202 pounds
Mathew Rigney
Punter

Reactions: JohnDavidBlue
After some thoughtful prayers and considerations, I think it is time for me to enter the transfer portal and find myself a new home
I expect Stockstill to sign a bunch of transfers... they have "bark" on them, as Boots likes to say, and it's probably less work than recruiting high school guys

I expect Stockstill to sign a bunch of transfers... they have "bark" on them, as Boots likes to say, and it's probably less work than recruiting high school guys
Honestly, I don't have an issue with going after a few grad transfers and P5 transfers (especially ones from winning programs). They have experience in a college environment and they know how to win. They just need a fresh start and opportunity to play.

Reactions: mtfblue
ADVERTISEMENT