ADVERTISEMENT

FOOTBALL Transfer Portal

Sommy

All Conference
Aug 2, 2001
Everyday I'm reading more and more players entering the portal. If we are not BIG players in the portal this year, I've lost all hope for the program.

I'm seeing lots of QB's entering, we should be able to snag at least one decent QB that wants a starting position day 1. We also shouldn't stop at just QB, we have a lot of openings for starting positions as far as I can tell.

I'm expecting LOTS of transfers to sign, I'll be shocked if the coaching staff doesn't deliver.

Reactions: Raiders_55
I've been thinking the same thing. Get an experienced QB who wants to step in and take all the snaps from Day 1.

While I'm expecting some transfers to sign, sadly, I would not be shocked for the coaching staff to completely blunder and miss on signing anyone of note.

Reactions: Hop45
They've had a history of picking up some transfer RB's that I can recall. A QB seems like a logical pickup considering we struggled and Stock's comments were he wanted improvement.

I see a list of the transfer portal players on another site, but is there a way we can monitor who MT might be trying to get or is talking to? That would be interesting.

Reactions: JohnDavidBlue
ADVERTISEMENT