ADVERTISEMENT

Toman hit with DUI Charge

Is this going to cost him his job?
I wouldn't think so. Certainly it is not good but as long as their haven't been other incidents that we are unaware of, I can't imagine he would be fired. My guess is that he gets reprimanded. There was an incident with the women's basketball SID a few years ago when he was caught with drugs and items associated with reselling them. It was handled internally and he wasn't fired so I don't believe Toman will be either.

• Sad
Reactions: SpaceRaider
I wouldn't think so. Certainly it is not good but as long as their haven't been other incidents that we are unaware of, I can't imagine he would be fired. My guess is that he gets reprimanded. There was an incident with the women's basketball SID a few years ago when he was caught with drugs and items associated with reselling them. It was handled internally and he wasn't fired so I don't believe Toman will be either.
I tend to agree with this, but it won't help when his contract comes up especially if the program hasn't experienced a remarkable season and some post season success. MT baseball needs an infusion of life.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT