ADVERTISEMENT

TN high school FB East West all star game.

MTFNBY5

Hall of Famer
Jul 26, 2005
This morning's Tennessean lists all the players who signed with FBS schools (both P5 and G5) who are on the roster for the game to be played at APSU.

Not surprising that not one signed with MT. I'm old enough to remember when we had the annual KY/Tn all star game that Donnelly always had several players in the game, including Kelly Holcomb who was, IIRC, the POG.

Tell me once again how going D-1 has helped our in-state recruiting.

This morning's Tennessean lists all the players who signed with FBS schools (both P5 and G5) who are on the roster for the game to be played at APSU.

Not surprising that not one signed with MT. I'm old enough to remember when we had the annual KY/Tn all star game that Donnelly always had several players in the game, including Kelly Holcomb who was, IIRC, the POG.

Tell me once again how going D-1 has helped our in-state recruiting.

I wonder how many casual football fans in state would know we are in the same division with UT, Vandy & Memphis vs. being with ETSU, Tech, Chattanooga, TSU, APSU & UTM. To most people, MTSU fits in the latter group.

if things keep going the way they are, they will be back playing the state schools

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT