ADVERTISEMENT

LADY RAIDER BB Tina Stewart TV show

RandallThomason

Blue Raider Legend
Jan 1, 2005
Did anybody else see the show on ID Discovery about the Tina Stewart murder? I saw almost all of it. Not sure if it’s a new show or if this has aired before and already been discussed. Hard to believe that has been almost 10 years ago.

Did anybody else see the show on ID Discovery about the Tina Stewart murder? I saw almost all of it. Not sure if it’s a new show or if this has aired before and already been discussed. Hard to believe that has been almost 10 years ago.

Is this the Snapped episode that came out 8 or 9 years ago?

Is this the Snapped episode that came out 8 or 9 years ago?

On my DVR it is listed as the series premiere of a show called “Fear thy Roommate”. I had a friend text me to say she just happened across it, and thought I would be interested. By the time I found it and started recording it I had missed the first 7 minutes of it. It looked to me like a recent production. KC Anuna, Tina’s father, and a couple of Shanterrica Madden’s friends (including the one who was in the apartment at the time of the stabbing) were interviewed on screen. Nobody in any official capacity with MT was part of the show (not sure if they were asked and declined or if the show’s producers never bothered to ask).

I don’t recall ever seeing the “Snapped” show you mentioned.

On my DVR it is listed as the series premiere of a show called “Fear thy Roommate”. I had a friend text me to say she just happened across it, and thought I would be interested. By the time I found it and started recording it I had missed the first 7 minutes of it. It looked to me like a recent production. KC Anuna, Tina’s father, and a couple of Shanterrica Madden’s friends (including the one who was in the apartment at the time of the stabbing) were interviewed on screen. Nobody in any official capacity with MT was part of the show (not sure if they were asked and declined or if the show’s producers never bothered to ask).

I don’t recall ever seeing the “Snapped” show you mentioned.
I just watched it and I can understand why nobody from the MT administration would comment. If the show's depiction is accurate, somebody really dropped the ball.

• Sad
Reactions: MTOleBlue
I just watched it and I can understand why nobody from the MT administration would comment. If the show's depiction is accurate, somebody really dropped the ball.

You never know with a TV show portrayal, but if the detail presented in that show is 80 percent accurate, I couldn't help but think while watching that there were so many points in time where a better outcome could have been secured. Very sad.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT