ADVERTISEMENT

FOOTBALL This week's CUSA Schedule

SpaceRaider

Blue Raider Legend
Gold Member
Jul 22, 2001
God's Country
THURSDAY, SEPTEMBER 28

Middle Tennessee at WKU (CBSSN) 6:30 p.m.
Jax State at Sam Houston (ESPNU) 7 p.m.

FRIDAY, SEPTEMBER 29

LA Tech at UTEP (CBSSN) 8 p.m

Jax was down 21-7 in the 2nd qtr. Down 28-20 with 1:11 left to play after SHSU scored off a Jax fumble. They proceeded to score a TD and 2pt with :19 seconds left.

Won 35-28 in OT.

A better coached team.

We are gonna lose next week to a first year FBS team for the 2nd year in a row. This time at home. Who had that on their bingo card?

Who also had 0-2 and out of the conference race by first week of October?

Jax was down 21-7 in the 2nd qtr. Down 28-20 with 1:11 left to play after SHSU scored off a Jax fumble. They proceeded to score a TD and 2pt with :19 seconds left.

Won 35-28 in OT.

A better coached team.

We are gonna lose next week to a first year FBS team for the 2nd year in a row. This time at home. Who had that on their bingo card?

Losing to a first year FBS team wouldn’t surprise me in the least. Figured MT would lose to one of them.

I’m not sure MT gets to the magic six wins.

Reactions: MidTennMtneer
Losing to a first year FBS team wouldn’t surprise me in the least. Figured MT would lose to one of them.

I’m not sure MT gets to the magic six wins.
My prediction had us splitting Jax/SHSU. I figured it would be the Bearkats. Away, last game of season, not as noticeable a loss.

I think we could lose to both if we play like we have been.

Jacksonville state, Sam Houston, and Kennesaw State will all go on and win CUSA championships long before we ever do as well with Stockstill.

Reactions: MidTennMtneer
Jacksonville state, Sam Houston, and Kennesaw State will all go on and win CUSA championships long before we ever do as well with Stockstill.
No way!!! We have an 18 year head start on those programs!! :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

No way!!! We have an 18 year head start on those programs!! :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
Oh, 100% it will happen. And their coaches will move on and the schools will accept the buyout $ and hire the next fellow.

All while we maintain for the sake of consistency our never had a champ barely .500 coach.

Conf champs...just CUSA
13 Rice
14 Marshall
15 WKU
16 WKU
17 FAU
18 UAB
19 FAU
20 UAB
21 UTSA
22 UTSA

We went FBS in '00.
FAU '05
WKU '08
UTSA '12
UAB '17 as they went dormant for '15 & '16

ALL those teams won 🏆 before us and ALL have won multiple with Stock as our head coach.

Won 35-28 in OT.

A better coached team.

We're always out of the title race early October.

• Sad
Reactions: RaiderDeez
Oh, 100% it will happen. And their coaches will move on and the schools will accept the buyout $ and hire the next fellow.

All while we maintain for the sake of consistency our never had a champ barely .500 coach.

Conf champs...just CUSA
13 Rice
14 Marshall
15 WKU
16 WKU
17 FAU
18 UAB
19 FAU
20 UAB
21 UTSA
22 UTSA

We went FBS in '00.
FAU '05
WKU '08
UTSA '12
UAB '17 as they went dormant for '15 & '16

ALL those teams won 🏆 before us and ALL have won multiple with Stock as our head coach.
Don't judge my post 4-5 games into the season.......I was being 100% sarcastic, hence the multiple eye roll emojis. It's disgusting.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT