ADVERTISEMENT

UNIVERSITY NEWS This one is s head scratcher....

FranklinRaider315

Hall of Famer
Jun 24, 2009
Franklin, TN
Got this email yesterday:

Dear XXXXXXX,

I wanted to thank you again for speaking with me on the phone. As we talked about earlier tonight, gifts to MTSU directly impact students like me.

Your gift could be used for things like scholarships, education abroad, student research and critical emergency support for students. Additionally, if you choose to give you may designate your gift to the fund or scholarship that is most important to you!

If you change your mind and would like to make a gift please visit www.mtsu.edu/give. If you have questions contact Kristen Keene at kristen.keene@mtsu.edu or at 615-898-2728.

Jada, Accounting, Class of 2021

Funny thing is I’ve never spoken to Jada or anyone else by phone. Somebody is padding their call reports. LOL!

If I see an 898-xxxx phone number on my caller ID I automatically ignore it. I know it's someone at the school wanting my money. I'm done with them.

Got this email yesterday:

Dear XXXXXXX,

I wanted to thank you again for speaking with me on the phone. As we talked about earlier tonight, gifts to MTSU directly impact students like me.

Your gift could be used for things like scholarships, education abroad, student research and critical emergency support for students. Additionally, if you choose to give you may designate your gift to the fund or scholarship that is most important to you!

If you change your mind and would like to make a gift please visit www.mtsu.edu/give. If you have questions contact Kristen Keene at kristen.keene@mtsu.edu or at 615-898-2728.

Jada, Accounting, Class of 2021

Funny thing is I’ve never spoken to Jada or anyone else by phone. Somebody is padding their call reports. LOL!
Or she is practicing her accounting skills to someday help CM balance the budget with funny math.

If Jada is actually padding her call reports, I would not mind giving money directly to her for spending cash instead of giving to the school. If she wants to give some of it back to the school that is her choice.

ADVERTISEMENT