ADVERTISEMENT

FOOTBALL The Picks are in.

Key game: Blue Raiders must win if we are to entertain hopes of a repeat East Division Championship and the first step towards that goal. Will we be up to the task? Hope so. It will be a nail biting razor thin field goal win tomorrow...maybe we just pull a rabbit out of the hat!

Middle Tennessee Blue Raiders: 30
Marshall Thundering Herd: 28

Reactions: Blueraider_Mike
Key game: Blue Raiders must win if we are to entertain hopes of a repeat East Division Championship and the first step towards that goal. Will we be up to the task? Hope so. It will be a nail biting razor thin field goal win tomorrow...maybe we just pull a rabbit out of the hat!

Middle Tennessee Blue Raiders: 30
Marshall Thundering Herd: 28
I said it in the piece. I have no clue what to really expect.

I'm usually obsessed with making it home from wherever to watch or finding a way to listen if I'm out. Especially this game. Wearing my MT shirt. For the first time in a long time I'm honestly more excited about WVU/Texas than I am about MT/Marshall. And that is with my house being a house divided with my wife being a Marshall Alum. We are usually at this game. Not this year. Just horribly disenfranchised with the whole administration and staff.

That being said it will be one of two outcomes
MT 28
Marshall 27
or
MT 7
Marshall 35

ADVERTISEMENT