ADVERTISEMENT

SOFTBALL "That's What I'm Talking About"

MTFNBY5

Hall of Famer
Jul 26, 2005
I've often commented that to be considered a representative D-1 school by casual fans we must sign a reasonable percentage of the mid-state prospects.
In today's list of "The Tennessean's" All-Midstate HIgh School Softball team 3 of the 11 person 1st team are MT signees. All three are among the first 6 listed from which one will be named POY.
Congratulations to Coach Breeden and his staff for showing the other coaches at MT how it can be done.

I've often commented that to be considered a representative D-1 school by casual fans we must sign a reasonable percentage of the mid-state prospects.
In today's list of "The Tennessean's" All-Midstate HIgh School Softball team 3 of the 11 person 1st team are MT signees. All three are among the first 6 listed from which one will be named POY.
Congratulations to Coach Breeden and his staff for showing the other coaches at MT how it can be done.
And he’s paid less than a rookie Football Assistant.

Claire Woods from Summertown was named "The Tennessean's" softball mid-state POY. Congratulations to Claire.

She was the only high school POY in any sport who was mentioned as having signed/committed to MT.

ADVERTISEMENT