ADVERTISEMENT

BASKETBALL That Basketball Tournament, Jacorey Williams leads the way

Sorry Space, hadn't noticed that you had started this thread when I started one.

JaCorey leads the way again with 30 pts in a huge comeback win. Fun to watch this version of "street" ball but gotta admit I probably wouldn't watch unless a MT product was playing. Didn't catch when the next game is on the schedule.

Reactions: SpaceRaider
JaCorey leads the way again with 30 pts in a huge comeback win. Fun to watch this version of "street" ball but gotta admit I probably wouldn't watch unless a MT product was playing. Didn't catch when the next game is on the schedule.

uab coakley had 32 points, win 102-99

In fairness, Herd That greatly benefited from the rule change at the 4 minute mark. I had read about this previously, but was the first time I had seen it in action. Certainly takes the incessant fouling by the team that’s behind out of the equation.
Seth Greenberg threw Jacory some luv early in the broadcast, definitely felt he had a shot in the NBA. Vast majority of his points came within 5 feet of the basket. If he hopes to play, even in the G-League, would think he’s going to have to prove he can shoot from 15 feet. He’s got good hops & has a decent handle. His free throw stroke makes me think he could be effective 12-15 feet. As a small forward, he’s going to have to develop an outside shot. He can definitely create his own shot off the dribble.
His post game interview was a hoot, not short on confidence.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT