ADVERTISEMENT

Thanks, Kermit

sWiley

Hall of Famer
Gold Member
Jul 25, 2012
I know I speak for most of us when I say thank you for everything you've done here. The time, sweat, blood, tears, and good ole' fashioned hard work that you've given to this university and community couldn't be more appreciated. You are one of the good guys and we were lucky to have you for 16 years. You and your family will be dearly missed, both for your great contributions to the MT basketball program, but also to the community.

The success and culture change you've brought to Middle Tennessee basketball has been astounding. You've put us on a path for, hopefully, sustained excellence as we continue to strive to be a national program.

I personally wish you nothing but the best at Ole Miss, and I'll be following the program closely and cheering hard for you guys. I think you will do great there and can't wait to see competing night in and night out in the SEC. Absolutely no hard feelings about you leaving, in fact, I'm glad you are getting the opportunity because you flat out deserve it and earned it.

Hopefully, Ole Miss and MT can be great programs in the future and routinely do damage in the NCAA tournament.

You'll always have a home here in the Boro, and if you decide Oxford isn't for you, please don't hesitate to return. :)

Good luck & God Bless

ps. Please give Massaro a tip or two on who to hire to keep our program rolling! (Mark Fox, right?)

ADVERTISEMENT