ADVERTISEMENT

FOOTBALL Stockstill/Massaro Q&A on Zoom Wednesday, 5/20, 12 Noon

When Massaro said we were about 150 off last year’s season ticket pace, I wish the follow up question would have been, “What is the actual number of sold season tickets at this point?”

Well it's not good.

What surprise me is that the regular season ticket sales were off by a couple of dozen at the same point last year. It was the open box seat sales that were further behind. I thought those would much closer if not the same. I mean those people are less likely to be impacted financially, you would think, by the current state of things. It may just be the opposite of that...

Well it's not good.

What surprise me is that the regular season ticket sales were off by a couple of dozen at the same point last year. It was the open box seat sales that were further behind. I thought those would much closer if not the same. I mean those people are less likely to be impacted financially, you would think, by the current state of things. It may just be the opposite of that...

I would appreciate more transparency. I should know that’s not CM’s style though.

When CM said he has talked to Nashville area schools, it makes me wonder if he would offer to be a game for Vandy for money or play TSU.

I don’t know why anyone thinks we’re playing this year. Some teams have to cope with the occasional players getting the flu. Roommates and close friends end up getting it, and then those are usually able to be isolated. But with COVID - highly contagious, infected are able to shed and pass it before they have any symptoms which means the first team to have a player get it the virus is going to spread through the locker room like a wildfire.

There is no way to avoid close contact in football unless teams just don’t practice. There will be no football this year because even if we try there’s going to be an outbreak of an entire team in a fall camp somewhere shutting it all down.

If we don't play then Middle can pack up most of its sports and kiss it goodbye. Propped up sports via student fees are going to fall in on itself. Personally, I hope they play.

I just spent an entire week at a state park where I used the bathhouses and everything felt normal. Staying off fearbook and fearnews have done wonders for me.

Last edited:
100779221_3038402419541948_6642668914746589184_n.jpg

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT