ADVERTISEMENT

Stockstill’s Idiocy

MT01

All American
Aug 1, 2005
Is being exposed on full display tonight.

When you haven’t been able to run the ball in years or stop the run in years perhaps you might want to look at what the common denominator is there.

This program is never going to be worth pissing on so long as Mallory, Polly, and West are on this staff. Y’all have fun the rest of the season. Won’t waste another minute this season confirming over and over again what I already know.

Yea I agree. Seen enough. I think we were all interested to see what a new OC and 4 star transfer could do.

but we have our answer. And that answer is Jack shit. The best QB on our roster is a walk on. Our OL is FCS caliber (that’s being kind too). Our play calling is unimaginative (run, run, pass, punt anyone?), and our defense is being left out to dry like always.

stockstill must have some pretty damning pictures of McPhee. There is no other logical way this man can remain employed here

tried to tell y'all Hockman wasn't the answer

I don't think anyone here ever said he was

Tom Brady could stroll out onto the field for us and we'd still find a way to screw everything up

If I were a student, I would be campaigning to have student fees lessened or removed. There is no reason to make kids pay for this kind of 💩.
Just a reminder: Coach Stock makes about $83,000 per game. He is basically stealing taxpayer and student money.

One day, somebody really smart is going to invent something that disgruntled fans can invest in when they're unhappy with a coach. Both at the college and professional level. Basically a gofundme but with a stated objective/goal. Once that goal is met, the funds would be released.

ie. Donate now to Fire Head Coach Rick Stockstill! Everyone donates/pledges, and the funds collect and collect until he's fired, then the funds/pledges are donated to the athletic department.

Imagine being able to donate money to an entity that will serve your desires? Think of it like lobbying, but to get someone fired instead of influencing a crooked politician. And it would have applications even beyond the sports world, but the sports world would be where you prove your concept.

I really believe it would work and have more thoughts on how it could work.

Anyone interested in a business venture with a fellow MT fan ? 😈

Reactions: MightyRaider
Since that dumba$$ Messaro won’t fire Rick, can we just try to shame him into retiring? Let’s all pitch in and get a billboard with some embarrassing stats on him.

Since that dumba$$ Messaro won’t fire Rick, can we just try to shame him into retiring? Let’s all pitch in and get a billboard with some embarrassing stats on him.

You know good and well if he retires, CM would hire Brent. Saying "he blossomed in our system, knows our athletic dept and the great fans. We can maintain the consistency of the past 16 years"

Anybody know anyone in the sign business? Their insider information could help us with the billboard!

Something else to ponder…….the football program that Stock’s troops lost to tonight didn’t even field a team until year 6 of the Stockstill era (2011). And while you’re at it throw in Charlotte and their young firecracker coach for good measure who must be licking his chops this week.

It has become unwatchable.

Last edited:
Reactions: Hop45
Regarding the billboard.

there used to be a sidewalk alum, Don Wright who posted some 20 years ago. He was Mr billboard…at least back then.

Yea I agree. Seen enough. I think we were all interested to see what a new OC and 4 star transfer could do.

but we have our answer. And that answer is Jack shit. The best QB on our roster is a walk on. Our OL is FCS caliber (that’s being kind too). Our play calling is unimaginative (run, run, pass, punt anyone?), and our defense is being left out to dry like always.

stockstill must have some pretty damning pictures of McPhee. There is no other logical way this man can remain employed here
The question should be, What does McPhee have on the Board to keep his job?

Reactions: Brew_Raider

It could be that McPhee keeps pictures of Stockstill.

Something else to ponder…….the football program that Stock’s troops lost to tonight didn’t even field a team until year 6 of the Stockstill era (2011). And while you’re at it throw in Charlotte and their young firecracker coach for good measure who must be licking his chops this week.

It has become unwatchable.
What’s even worse is said football program founded in 2011 shut out the Blue Raiders for 56 minutes and one player, Sincere McCormick, outgained our entire offense last night until very late in game. MT made UTSA look as formidable as the Alabama Crimson Tide; in fact, many teams looks like Alabama compared to us.

Our brand of football is unwatchable and simply unacceptable—even judging by OVC standard. This team could very well not win the OVC or A-Sun in 2021. Truthfully, Murray State, Jacksonville State, ETSU, and APSU could defeat this edition of Blue Raider Football. A football team won’t win much if they have difficulty running and passing the ball even though defense is fairly good.

We will be 1-5 going into UCONN.

We will finish 5-7 and Massaro will use our “strong finish”nd never stop competing attitude as an excuse to bring Stockstill back for year 17.

CRS is here until HE DECIDES to retire. McPhee and Massaro are impotent “leaders”.

you can get space on a digital billboard fairly cheap. I can design the graphic. I'd love a high res pic of Stock with that neck gaiter.

you can get space on a digital billboard fairly cheap. I can design the graphic. I'd love a high res pic of Stock with that neck gaiter.
Check into pricing and available locations. I would contribute.

I think the theme of a billboard would have to be some quick hitting stats that make people realize he's a horrible coach. There also needs to be a website reference also that people can go to for more information and how to organize and get Messaro and McFlea's attention.

Is www.firemtcoach.com taken?

What’s even worse is said football program founded in 2011 shut out the Blue Raiders for 56 minutes and one player, Sincere McCormick, outgained our entire offense last night until very late in game. MT made UTSA look as formidable as the Alabama Crimson Tide; in fact, many teams looks like Alabama compared to us.

Our brand of football is unwatchable and simply unacceptable—even judging by OVC standard. This team could very well not win the OVC or A-Sun in 2021. Truthfully, Murray State, Jacksonville State, ETSU, and APSU could defeat this edition of Blue Raider Football. A football team won’t win much if they have difficulty running and passing the ball even though defense is fairly good.
I think the early line on this game opened at 22. Some felt that was was too high. Talking to some of my buddies who still halfway care, I felt we would get boat raced. UTSA had 3 picks and blocked FG, so prolly could have had a couple more scores. MT got a garbage TD at the end against the 2nd/3rd teamers. Haven’t seen a line on Charlotte but figure it will be about the same considering Stock’s game philosophy never changes. We will have the same offensive scheme with terrible O line play. Seems like we open every drive 3rd and long
I actually texted my SIL last night and told him that Tennessee Tech ( who just got boat-raced themselves)could have beaten us the way we are playing.
ETSU gets a win vs an SEC team, APSU stirring excitement by moving to new conference, Jacksonville St beats big name ACC school, and here we are 17 years later still crawling around in our dirty ole smelly diapers trying to walk.
No leadership, No coaching, No fans, No money, No vision. ( we do have an artist rendering, so there’s that)

Even Kelly Holcomb seemed pissed off at Stockstill and the offensive playcalling. He usually seems to tow the company line but he was taking digs at the coaching staff. I remember the sign guy! He may have got pissed off at some on here or the other place and left. It was before Kermit took off and he was defending him. Turns out he was right!

If you are going to go with a billboard (I will chip in), it has to be in a great location and ruthless. Like clear on the interstate or as you drive on campus.

You have to make it personal.

FIRE: Seven wood McPhee
FIRE: Little Middle Massaro
FIRE: We compete Stockstill (I can’t think of a better nickname right now)
Then a link to a website with all the stats and list of grievances for all of them.

Check into pricing and available locations. I would contribute.

I think the theme of a billboard would have to be some quick hitting stats that make people realize he's a horrible coach. There also needs to be a website reference also that people can go to for more information and how to organize and get Messaro and McFlea's attention.

Is www.firemtcoach.com taken?

Try firestock.com

or firestockstill.com

I'll pitch in for a billboard as well

If you are going to go with a billboard (I will chip in), it has to be in a great location and ruthless. Like clear on the interstate or as you drive on campus.

Then a link to a website with all the stats and list of grievances for all of them.

I like this idea. Maybe a cartoon graphic of the 3 stooges with their faces on it, then list all the grievances we have.

You could put it in the same Downtown Nashville spot where McPhee placed the ”I Am True Blue” campaign billboards. I-40E just east of the I-65 interchange and directly above Pure Gold’s Crazy Horse. And no, I am not making this up. 😂😂

ADVERTISEMENT