ADVERTISEMENT

Stock on tape admitting wrong-doing?

I can hardly make out the tape. It seems to be wack entrapment and a miss use of what he was saying. Stock admitted to nothing on that tape. Also, this supposed "incident" occurred over 7 years ago and I don't even know what happened. This dude's story is incoherent. I don't even know what he's trying to accuse Stock of. He thinks he has a scoop but he just really sucks at his job.

Last edited:
I love how he's trying to act like a pro journalist. I don't even know what his story is supposed to be. What supposedly happened?

Does this guy work for the DNC? I keed, I keed.

I have no idea what's going on in that tweet chain, and don't care enough to listen. Maybe if someone other than a twitter ya-hoo picks it up i'll pay attention.

But if we're cheating our pants off, and still mediocre at football - that's the most Middle thing ever.

Look, this Travis guy is a redneck of all rednecks. His method is more like blackmail and entrapment then anything else.

I really wish losers like this could lose something. You have a redneck with a twitter account that could spawn an internal investigation. If they are bogus, he loses nothing because his lot in life is lowest of the low.

Same as if you have a contractor who lives in a rented doublewide with no assets who takes your money and doesn't finish a job. They are what is called judgement proof and you spend more money trying to get nothing from a loser in the game of life as well.

Rant off.

Have they talked to Mike Williams? How can you say he wasn't abused after the conversation him and stock had? Let it play out and see what happens. See if other players during that time step forward. I hope this is not true.

I tried to follow this set of tweets this morning.

The entire thing seems bizarre. This guy releases clips of a recording that proves nothing. I don’t even understand the context of what he is trying to convey. If you go and read his replies to twitter questions, he is vague and doesn’t answer questions directly.

Have they talked to Mike Williams? How can you say he wasn't abused after the conversation him and stock had? Let it play out and see what happens. See if other players during that time step forward. I hope this is not true.

It has already played out. This Vols dude started all of this in late August. His email from MT is dated 8/23. MT athletics hired an outside firm to investigate the matter. Other players were interviewed and no such incidents were ever witnessed. The investigation came back saying the allegations were unfounded. MT already filed a statement. Besides, that conversation was never released fully. It was edited and specific excerpts were lifted out of context to prove this dude's half baked claim. Also, recording someone without their knowledge and publishing it is actually illegal. This Vols dude could get sued. I guess they didn't teach him that at the car lot he works at.

Reactions: Hop45
Also, recording someone without their knowledge and publishing it is actually illegal. This Vols dude could get sued. I guess they didn't teach him that at the car lot he works at.

Not in Tennessee. There are only 12 two-party consent states. Tennessee is not one of them.

I hope Mike Williams is blackballed by the university. I can't believe that piece of $hit would pull this crap after we start 2-0 in the conference with 2 huge wins and heading into pivotal match @ FIU.

Makes me wonder if this info was sat on purposely for a moment like this.

Reactions: MTOleBlue
As the player this is regarding here is the link to my official statement on the matter. There will be more to come as it is a long complex situation but hopefully this answers some questions and doubts for now.

Mike. I have three points for you.

1) Appreciate your courage in telling your side.
2) By adding in the comments about training and Spray and all that which has nothing to do with your claim not only are you distracting from the point you are trying to make but you also make it sound like you have a vendetta or ax to grind for which you want retribution hurting your own credibility.
3) If 60 to 80 people witnessed this then you shouldn't have any problem finding a couple of formers who witnessed this to corroborate what you are saying. And if so can I just offer you one piece of unsolicited advice? You are going about it all the wrong way. Don't go to Stockstill. Go to the President and/or the AD. They are accessible. Lay out your claim. Provide evidence. If you don't get anywhere with that then go with a reputable media outlet instead of a fan of another institution who is pretending to be something he isn't quite yet. The way you and your hack wannabe journalist Vol fan have laid this out has been a slow motion train wreck. And homeboy is using you for click bait to get hits to his site/page.

As for the university, I have absolutely no faith this was investigated properly if at all. If it was then the university needs to release the report publicly and show us who they talked to, what information they collected and otherwise what they found and how they came to the conclusion. Specifically, from an investigative perspective I would want to know did they talk to Williams? Were any former players and coaches interviewed? Is there any evidence indicating additional incidents? I could go on. But right now both sides just giving us nothing but a hack job.

Last edited:
I always look for the motive(s) in similar situations. Easy to guess Hamilton's in this case with the side purpose of keeping M'boro urenge (not that it will have any effect, not that any is needed).
As for Williams, why now? Doesn't he have a life as he approaches 30? I just don't get it. Makes no sense.

And MT01: Spot on!

I really hope he's not telling the truth. For years, all we've had to hang our hats on, is CRS's character. Please don't tell me that that's gone too.

I don't know what to make of it. A 19-year old is definitely not a man and waiting doesn't mean he isn't telling the truth, but it just seems so inconsistent to what we've always heard about CRS. If he's telling the truth, that means an awful lot of people have being fibbing for a long time.

Reactions: MTLynn
Well it's good to know Stockstill is at least trying to win. I don't give two craps if a kid is passing or failing a drug test for what I'm sure is marijuana. They all smoked it under McCollum and I'm sure it continued under Stockstill. Big F'ing deal.

If Stockstill wants to use the marijuana excuse to run other kids off, more power to him. Sick of these athletes on scholarship eating for free for 4 years anyway. It goes both ways. So many athletes sign scholarships, come in, and don't wanna work hard. They do just enough to get bye and never contribute to the team. I commend Stockstill for using the tools at his disposal to run them off. Every single coach in the country does this. EVERY ONE OF THEM.

And here I was thinking Stock walked a razor straight line and never did anything questionable. I'm actually proud of him.

With regards to Williams, pretty sure the statue of limitations have passed. And there appears to be no evidence of this happening consistently over a period of time. Plus the assistant coach is gone. To be quite honest, I really don't care about an isolated incident like this from 10ish years ago if the coach isn't here anymore. Stock's been here 13 years. I'm sure some shit's gone down during those times. It's human nature. Whatever.

And Mike, please with your "I'm exposing this for future players" BS. You clearly have an ax to grind and are bitter about your career and/or the way it ended. It's not a coincidence this crap came out after we started 2-0 in the conference and you know it. Slimeball.

Also, as MT01 said, you couldn't have gone about this in a worse way. I believe he called it a slow motion train wreck, which I would agree with.

An outside, 3rd party investigation was conducted. Nothing was found. End of story.

I can’t disagree with most of what you say but if a 19 year old is not a man, I disagree. When is he a man? It’s coddling.

I really hope he's not telling the truth. For years, all we've had to hang our hats on, is CRS's character. Please don't tell me that that's gone too.

I don't know what to make of it. A 19-year old is definitely not a man and waiting doesn't mean he isn't telling the truth, but it just seems so inconsistent to what we've always heard about CRS. If he's telling the truth, that means an awful lot of people have being fibbing for a long time.

Anyone got a copy of the 2011 Godaddy bowl? Someone got into a heated argument on our team near the end.

I'm typically not one in favor of censoring and/or deleting things. But I really am in favor of deleting this thread and any subsequent topics discussing it. We shouldn't be giving this person attention because their motives are pretty clear at this point and the university already hired a 3rd party to investigate and the allegations were deemed unfounded.

Let's not give this person the attention they so desperately seek.......

all practices are recorded, so I'm sure there is video of the fight floating around

If this guy felt like he was assaulted, why didn’t he call the police?

According to a Nov. 2017 DOJ bulletin, only 42% of all violent crimes are reported to the police. A British study suggested that the numbers of assault and non-report in athletics is much higher.

Look at Larry Nassar at Michigan State - 156 women spoke at his trial and 332 have said he sexually abused him....yet less than 10 reports made it to police prior to 2016.

I am in no way saying JRS did or did not assault MW. I have no idea. Like mtfblue mentioned, there has to be film of the fight somewhere.

I am saying even if there was an assault, it is more than likely not going to be reported to police and especially not going to be reported when it comes to athletics.

According to a Nov. 2017 DOJ bulletin, only 42% of all violent crimes are reported to the police. A British study suggested that the numbers of assault and non-report in athletics is much higher.

Look at Larry Nassar at Michigan State - 156 women spoke at his trial and 332 have said he sexually abused him....yet less than 10 reports made it to police prior to 2016.

I am in no way saying JRS did or did not assault MW. I have no idea. Like mtfblue mentioned, there has to be film of the fight somewhere.

I am saying even if there was an assault, it is more than likely not going to be reported to police and especially not going to be reported when it comes to athletics.

This is exactly why if the university actually investigated it let's see the report.

This is exactly why if the university actually investigated it let's see the report.

From what I understand, the university hired a 3rd party to do the investigation. The 3rd party found nothing.

ADVERTISEMENT