ADVERTISEMENT

FOOTBALL So there is this

Oh, he’s already planning his Hawai’i vacation.

He will guarantee ticket sales and just ask student fees be raised $50/student next year to cover it.

Reactions: SpaceRaider
giphy.gif

Actually now that everyone has decided that oh hey we should play a season there isn’t a bowl this side of Azerbaijan that would select this team.

Yep I am so sick of that phrase and the athletic department touting that as a major achievement. Hoping not to hear it again til we have a new coach.

Glad I'm not the only one. Drives me nuts the banners in the stadium and logos on the equipment truck. Show for things you win. You don't see the looser of the Super Bowl hanging a banner in their stadium. (Yes there's one saying conference Champs but you see my point)

Reactions: Blue_H
Glad I'm not the only one. Drives me nuts the banners in the stadium and logos on the equipment truck. Show for things you win. You don't see the looser of the Super Bowl hanging a banner in their stadium. (Yes there's one saying conference Champs but you see my point)
The embodiment of participation trophies. Ugh.

Reactions: MidTennMtneer
Yep I am so sick of that phrase and the athletic department touting that as a major achievement. Hoping not to hear it again til we have a new coach.
The whole place is rife with self-promoters.
If you read the staff’s individual bios on GoBlueRaiders.com or in the media guide and then compare them to the current state of affairs it leaves you wondering, “who wrote this stuff?”

Reactions: Hop45
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT