ADVERTISEMENT

BB RECRUITING so a commitment for the @2021 class

There's about a 1% chance a committment this early will ever stick. And I'd say that about a kid who commits to, say, UCLA.

I hope the commitment sticks. But the point is the kid is still watching cartoons on Saturday morning while he eats his Cocoa Puffs. Let's see where it stands three years from now.

this is a season preview for Rosemark. New Coach Cedric Anderson is bringing his two sons to the program...

excerpt:

...Last season was a tough one for the Tipton-Rosemark boys’ basketball team as the Rebels picked up just three wins.

A change was deemed necessary and it’s a pretty dramatic change.

Cedric Anderson, who coached Highland Oaks Middle School in South Memphis last year, was hired to take over the head coaching reins. And with him came his two sons, freshman Alex Anderson and junior Andrew Anderson.

Alex, a 6-6 shooting guard, averaged 28 points, 14 rebounds and nine assists last year for Highland Oaks and took them to the sectionals. Andrew, a 6-0 guard, played for Southwind High last season. Alex has already made a verbal commitment to Middle Tennessee.

“We’re going to take advantage of what we have,” the coach said when asked what will be different this year. “We’ll be super competitive and it will be fun, I guarantee you that.” .....

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT