ADVERTISEMENT

FOOTBALL Season Ticket Exchange For Troy Game

Sep 8, 2020
Hi Blue Raider Fans,

I was wondering if any season ticket holders have extra tickets or won't be using their season tickets for the September 19th game. I'm looking for a total of three tickets but would also accept two and in return, you would receive equal amount to the game in Troy on November 21st. Please PM for additional details if you're interested. Thank You.

Got tickets on Tuesday. Do you have any lunch/dinner recommendations?

Not a chain, but the best smoked wings around. Slick Pig on 1920 East Main. Opens at 11am I believe. There's nothing on the menu I do not like. I know UAB fans love it when they come up for MBB and football.

Quick question since it's been a few years since I was in Slick Pig. (Picked up my orders to go for tailgating before FB games) Have they added beer? The Smyrna location?

Quick question since it's been a few years since I was in Slick Pig. (Picked up my orders to go for tailgating before FB games) Have they added beer? The Smyrna location?

Never even checked to see if they have alcohol or not. Tea. That's the drink.

I think I saw they opened again in Smyrna in a new location a few months ago, but I have not been.

Never even checked to see if they have alcohol or not. Tea. That's the drink.

I think I saw they opened again in Smyrna in a new location a few months ago, but I have not been.
I've been to the Smyrna location twice. They shouldn't be allowed to use the Slick Pig name. Nowhere close to the quality in Murfreesboro.

Got tickets on Tuesday. Do you have any lunch/dinner recommendations?
Someone already mentioned Slick Pig. One of my favorites. I’m also partial to Toot’s if I want to slurp some raw oysters.
Toot’s opened a brand new location in West Murfreesboro on Hwy. 96. The other is at the corner of NW Broad and Medical Center Pkwy (Lokey St.)

ADVERTISEMENT