ADVERTISEMENT

FOOTBALL Rickey's thoughts on the loss to Charlotte

Good grief. This is a horrible team with inept coaching. A 5 and 7 team should never be considered for any bowl. Never.

Surely we can go 2-0 against teams that have a combined record of 1-17 and winless in the conference. It’s about having a semblance of respect now. If not, we have a gargantuan problem that neither this coaching staff or the athletic department leadership can solve effectively.

After yesterday, we shouldn’t be focusing on bowls...just learning to get better and being more consistent and cohesive for next year. We’re just a poorly coached, poorly executing team right now.

No excuses for losing to the UNCC 49ers yesterday. This season is ruined.

I've been worried about the Rice game. This is an improved team from last year though the record doesn't by any means give a clue. They are not getting blown out by conference competition. Raiders Beware.

I've been worried about the Rice game. This is an improved team from last year though the record doesn't by any means give a clue. They are not getting blown out by conference competition. Raiders Beware.
I agree Space. They will be hungry for their first win. We will play not to lose.

We'll go 5-7 and, with our APR, go to. New Mexico Can't Get A Sponsor Bowl. Massaro will give us the middle finger, by extending Stock's contract through 2030.

We'll go 5-7 and, with our APR, go to. New Mexico Can't Get A Sponsor Bowl. Massaro will give us the middle finger, by extending Stock's contract through 2030.

That would be really funny if it didn't so closely resemble reality

Reactions: MT Glenn
ADVERTISEMENT