ADVERTISEMENT

BASEBALL Rice series

Where does this clown administration turn for the next head coach? Is there any chance they can go find someone who has actually established success? Is there any chance they will be proactive?

There is no reason to wait until we’re having to compete with everyone else. We know we’re in the market. I look at someone like Justin Haire at Campbell and what he’s done there. He’s going to be a commodity. Wouldn’t hurt to go ahead and ask permission to schools that we have interest in talking to their coaches to start having those conversations now and let our interest be known. That’s the best advantage to being in an interim situation. Schools that haven’t yet fired their coaches can’t do that. But I’m sure our brain trust will wait until the SEC is done before making any moves. SMH

Bottom of the tenth, Raiders down 4-3. If MT can't come back, Sells, who was responsible for the L yesterday, will be the responsible for the L.

DBU is a far superior job to ours. I would take a swing at Campbell’s coach if he doesn’t get picked up by someone else already.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT