ADVERTISEMENT

BASEBALL Rice parts ways with Matt Bragga

Brew_Raider

True Blue
Oct 31, 2015

3 years (including COVID shortened 2019) and gone. However, CNM gets how many losing seasons here?

Good for them. I admire programs and athletic directors that don't settle for losers and mediocre results and who constantly strive to improve their athletics programs through better coaches, improving facilities, and reaching for excellence.

Good for them. I admire programs and athletic directors that don't settle for losers and mediocre results and who constantly strive to improve their athletics programs through better coaches, improving facilities, and reaching for excellence.
There may be a worst combination of AD/President/Board in FBS than MT's, but I don't who that would be...

Bragga built great program in the later part of his tenure at Tennessee Tech, but couldn't get it done at Rice. Have to wonder why.

Bragga built great program in the later part of his tenure at Tennessee Tech, but couldn't get it done at Rice. Have to wonder why.
Rice is not letting players in unless they have a minimum core GPA of 2.8. So he probably couldn't recruit the guys he wanted

Rice wants Childress, formerly of Texas A&M. He was a good coach and that would be a great pickup if they can pull OC off.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT