ADVERTISEMENT

Refunds for football

I just got an email that they are refunding 40% or one can let the Athletic Department keep the money. Must reply by 12/31.

I just got an email that they are refunding 40% or one can let the Athletic Department keep the money. Must reply by 12/31.
I did not get an email, but definitely want my money! Putting it into the boat fund!

They did manage to send me an email for "end of year giving". What a joke!

Reactions: Raiders_55
Found it in the spam folder. Funny how when they ask me for money, emails are in the inbox. When they owe me money, with a deadline, it goes to spam.

• Haha
Reactions: C-Bow
I already responded. I want my money.

I responded as requested initially and then yesterday I got another email "2nd Notice - MT Football Refund Info - Response Required" - "If you are receiving this email, we did not receive an email response from you regarding the following information from December 11th."

Crap like this really angers me. Looking back at the original email I responded as requested. I received the email on Dec 11, 2020, 3:58 PM and responded on Dec 11, 2020, 4:06 PM, a full eight minutes later.

I responded as requested initially and then yesterday I got another email "2nd Notice - MT Football Refund Info - Response Required" - "If you are receiving this email, we did not receive an email response from you regarding the following information from December 11th."

Crap like this really angers me. Looking back at the original email I responded as requested. I received the email on Dec 11, 2020, 3:58 PM and responded on Dec 11, 2020, 4:06 PM, a full eight minutes later.
I did the same and received the same message. That said, I simply replied to the first email. I went back and looked and it went to mtsu@engage.ticketmaster.com.

The second email they sent has a link in the email that says send your request to tickets@mtsu.edu.

I went back in my history and double checked. Sure enough if you did like I did (and what the email insinuated) then it went to the wrong email. I would imagine there are other people in the same boat.

Simply sad that they make something so easy, so hard.

I did the same and received the same message. That said, I simply replied to the first email. I went back and looked and it went to mtsu@engage.ticketmaster.com.

The second email they sent has a link in the email that says send your request to tickets@mtsu.edu.

I went back in my history and double checked. Sure enough if you did like I did (and what the email insinuated) then it went to the wrong email. I would imagine there are other people in the same boat.

Simply sad that they make something so easy, so hard.

Thanks for posting this. I was in the same boat as both of you, and seemingly replied to the wrong email address.

There were 5 scheduled homes games. Only 3 were played. So the refund is for the 2/5 that weren’t played. It’s debatable how much “playing” we did at home, however, considering the home results (0-3).

you guys are going about this all wrong. You should be asking for refunds for the games played.
The cancelled games didn’t waste your time or your energy.
Just saying.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT