ADVERTISEMENT

"Reckless and untrustworthy"

nashvillegoldenflash

Hall of Famer
Dec 10, 2006
Barack Obama reportedly said that Bibi Netanyahu is "reckless and untrustworthy" and halted a missile shipment to Israel.

I guess when Obama wrote in his book that he "will stand with the Muslims should the political winds shift in an ugly direction" he wasn't kidding around.

From Ynet:

The US administration has halted a shipment of Hellfire aerial anti-armor missiles to Israel, the Wall Street Journal reported on Wednesday, citing government sources.[/B]

The sources noted that Israel had requested the transfer of ammunitions directly from the Pentagon, without receiving the approval of the White House or State Department officials.[/B]

"We were blindsided," one US diplomat said, while a US defense official insisted that "there was no intent to blindside anyone. The process for this transfer was followed precisely along the lines that it should have."[/B]

According to the sources, White House officials were concerned about Israel's use of artillery, instead of precision-guided munitions in the more densely populated areas in the Gaza Strip. [...][/B]

An Israeli official told the newspaper that the rift between Israel and the US has now deepened: "We've been there before with a lot of tension with us and Washington. What we have now, on top of that, is mistrust and a collision of different perspectives on the Middle East."[/B]

Obama and Netanyahu reportedly had a "particularly combative" phone call on Wednesday.[/B]

US officials are quoted by the Journal as saying the current Gaza conflict has "persuaded them that Mr. Netanyahu and his national security team are both reckless and untrustworthy."[/B]

To Israel and Bibi, we are so sorry. I am sorry for Obama and the way he is treating you. I am sorry that enough of our citizens vote without doing their homework.

What Barack Obama just said about Bibi Netanyahu

Originally posted by nashvillegoldenflash:

Barack Obama reportedly said that Bibi Netanyahu is "reckless and untrustworthy" and halted a missile shipment to Israel.

I guess when Obama wrote in his book that he "will stand with the Muslims should the political winds shift in an ugly direction" he wasn't kidding around.

From Ynet:

The US administration has halted a shipment of Hellfire aerial anti-armor missiles to Israel, the Wall Street Journal reported on Wednesday, citing government sources.[/B]

The sources noted that Israel had requested the transfer of ammunitions directly from the Pentagon, without receiving the approval of the White House or State Department officials.[/B]

"We were blindsided," one US diplomat said, while a US defense official insisted that "there was no intent to blindside anyone. The process for this transfer was followed precisely along the lines that it should have."[/B]

According to the sources, White House officials were concerned about Israel's use of artillery, instead of precision-guided munitions in the more densely populated areas in the Gaza Strip. [...][/B]

An Israeli official told the newspaper that the rift between Israel and the US has now deepened: "We've been there before with a lot of tension with us and Washington. What we have now, on top of that, is mistrust and a collision of different perspectives on the Middle East."[/B]

Obama and Netanyahu reportedly had a "particularly combative" phone call on Wednesday.[/B]

US officials are quoted by the Journal as saying the current Gaza conflict has "persuaded them that Mr. Netanyahu and his national security team are both reckless and untrustworthy."[/B]

To Israel and Bibi, we are so sorry. I am sorry for Obama and the way he is treating you. I am sorry that enough of our citizens vote without doing their homework.
Flash, this comes as no surprise to either of us as we've always known he was raised a muslim (once a muslim--always a muslim). And...the phony baloney "Christianity" he touted before he was elected has been exposed as he sat and listened to a rage-filled hatemonger (Jeremiah Wright) for 20 years. What a farce....
mad.r191677.gif

Allen West: Obama Is an Islamist

GetFile.aspx
(Kevin Lamarque/Reuters/Landov)

Friday, 15 Aug 2014 10:02 AM

By Melanie Batley

President Barack Obama is an Islamist who is intentionally working against the security of the United States, said former Florida Rep. Allen West.

"The only plausible explanation for many actions taken by President Obama and his administration is that they are working counter to the security of the United States of America," the retired U.S. Army lieutenant colonel wrote in a post on his website on Wednesday.

West cited the president's decision to release five senior Taliban members in the exchange for Sgt. Bowe Bergdahl; supplying weapons to support the Egyptian government led by the Muslim Brotherhood; and negotiating with Hamas.

He also criticized Obama's decision to suspend a ban on Libyans attending U.S. flight schools and studying nuclear science, which had been in place since 1983.

"Can anyone explain what the strategy and objective is here in lifting this ban with a nation that is or should be on the terrorist watch list?" West wrote.

"Sorry, but I can only explain this one way: Barack Hussein Obama is an Islamist in his foreign policy perspectives and supports their cause."

He added, "The pivot away from the Middle East seems to be nothing more than an opportunity to enable Islamists and their goals. Anyone supporting this Libyan ban being lifted is indeed an enemy of this state."

Vote Now: Do You Approve Or Disapprove of President Obama's Job Performance?

Related Stories:

Allen West: Juan Williams Should Apologize to Jailed Marine
Allen West: Watch Out for Putin, He's Far From Done

2014 Newsmax. All rights reserved.

This post was edited on 8/15 1:34 PM by bigbadjohn45

BBJ, you are right about Obama. He once described the Arabic call to prayer as "one of the prettiest sounds on Earth at sunset." As one who considers himself a "global person," I can respect Obama's appreciatation of the Muslim culture of his youth but I have a difficult time understanding his support of radical Islam that is bent on destroying Western civiliization. I agree that Obama's attendance at Rev. Wright's church had a lot of influence on him. But what is even more sad is seeing so many people who think the same way that he does.

Originally posted by nashvillegoldenflash:

BBJ, you are right about Obama. He once described the Arabic call to prayer as "one of the prettiest sounds on Earth at sunset." As one who considers himself a "global person," I can respect Obama's appreciatation of the Muslim culture of his youth but I have a difficult time understanding his support of radical Islam that is bent on destroying Western civiliization. I agree that Obama's attendance at Rev. Wright's church had a lot of influence on him. But what is even more sad is seeing so many people who think the same way that he does.
Flash, from the article, here are a couple of Colonel West's statements in pertinent part:

"Can anyone explain what the strategy and objective is here in lifting this ban with a nation that is or should be on the terrorist watch list?" West wrote.

"Sorry, but I can only explain this one way: Barack Hussein Obama is an Islamist in his foreign policy perspectives and supports their cause."

I wholeheartly agree with Col. West. He correctly cites that Obama released five senior Taliban members in the exchange for Sgt. Bowe Bergdahl. Obama also supplied weapons to support the Egyptian government led by the Muslim Brotherhood--along with negotiating with Hamas. Additonally, Obama made the decision to suspend a ban on Libyans attending U.S. flight schools and studying nuclear science, which had been in place since 1983! What further evidence do we need?

ADVERTISEMENT