ADVERTISEMENT

FOOTBALL Raiders to face Mountaineers in New Orleans Bowl

This is an important game. We see these guys a lot on the recruiting trail and App St. is a media darling with ESPN. Beating them would be awesome but will be a tall task. Can't wait to see their offense vs. our defense.

Reactions: SpaceRaider
Really surprised we opened as a 7 1/2 point favorite.

App is a good team. Only lost 1 game after losing their star QB. Had Penn St beat earlier this year (slipped away in OT).

Reactions: Hop45
Does anyone here really think we will beat App State? I wish I could say I did, but I don't. Hopefully the team proves me/us wrong again. They did fairly well this year, all things considered, beating expectations. I hope they're able to do it again one more game.

I am disappointed as anyone on not winning Saturday and attendance. However, I look back on this season and have some great memories.. Blankenship returning a 100 yard INT. Beating FAU on a 2 point conversion, and a solid whipping of WKU.. Just to name a few highlights. Let’s beat App State!

Really surprised we opened as a 7 1/2 point favorite.

App is a good team. Only lost 1 game after losing their star QB. Had Penn St beat earlier this year (slipped away in OT).

You've got it backwards. We are a 7 1/2 point under dog. App St. is the favorite. And rightly so.

This is one of the teams I didn't want to face...I don't know why they are so good and have been for so long...trying to change some plans to make the game...I haven't missed any mainland bowl games since we went FBS, trying to continue the streak, but this will be tough to work out.

R+L Carriers New Orleans Bowl Fan Information:

Hotel Information

Hilton Riverside
2 Podyras Street
New Orleans, LA 70130
Group Rate: $145.00
BOOK HERE: https://goo.gl/KHLqTQ

Bus Trip
A bus trip has been set up for fans that will depart the MTSU Greenland Drive parking lot on Friday, December 14 at 6 am and return home to Murfreesboro Sunday morning, departing New Orleans at 8 am.
Cost: $165 per person for BRAA members; $185 per person for non-members
30 passengers must reserve in order for bus to go; payment will not be processed until 30 passengers are confirmed)
All passengers must book hotel room at Hilton Riverside, or make accommodations for transportation to and from Hilton Riverside where the bus will drop and pick up.
Game ticket is not included in bus trip price! Call 615-898-2210 to reserve your spot.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT