ADVERTISEMENT

FOOTBALL Raiders provide fan friendly payment plans for football

This is a good move, but it's starting to sound, more and more, like the 2020 college football season will be played without fans, or cancelled entirely.

That's a great spot. I used to like the pressbox side of the stadium but I tend to start on the second deck of the visitor's side and follow the sun if I want to stay warm.

I have had some gnarly sunburn on the visitor's side though. I think it was 04, at a FAU game opener, I was red as a beet. And I don't burn.

God I am a glutton for punishment.

I truly believe that we will have a football season, I will buy tickets, social distancing will NOT be an issue at Floyd. I have my own bench for crying out loud.

If previous attendance is an indicator of next year, they can still have fans and keep social distancing. 10k people can really spread out in a 31k stadium!

Reactions: MT Glenn
God I am a glutton for punishment.

I truly believe that we will have a football season, I will buy tickets, social distancing will NOT be an issue at Floyd. I have my own bench for crying out loud.

But how can you have a football team without social distancing? That’s rhetorical. Practices, locker rooms, planes, buses, etc. There will be no football in 2020.

There will be no sports in 2020.

ADVERTISEMENT