ADVERTISEMENT

Prison

People aren't against cleaning up the environment or clean energy. What people oppose is paying more/higher taxes when the federal government wastes hundreds of billions of dollars every year. Global warming/cooling/climate change is a nothing more than a scam to raise taxes on you and me while the scammers line their pockets.

12373363_459583310896038_6192009495995468684_n.jpg

Which is more likely to lie to you, the government, or multi-billion dollar corporations? I know the government lies to me a bit, but not like old money bags does.

Which is more likely to lie to you, the government, or multi-billion dollar corporations? I know the government lies to me a bit, but not like old money bags does.
Considering that the multi-billion dollar corporations put many of their own people in the federal government, and pay off the rest, you can't trust either.

State and local governments, however, have less corruption than the federal government because they are held accountable by the citizens more often than the multi nationals and the federal politicians they own.

Man didn't cause any of the 5 previous ice ages, or the thaws, and he ain't gonna effect the next.

Last edited:
If corporations will try and do influence our reps, you think I trust the bulls#it that they put out via Fox News etc? The propaganda? No. I do know that we have some issues in the government, but they won't bend you over the barrel like the Koch brothers et al will. The feds are accountable by the way. We can and do often vote them out, which is why Trump and Sanders are doing so well. Ice ages? Are you serious? Ice ages take millennia to develop. We are seeing changes in weather over a few years that we shouldn't see except over a few hundred years. Like I said: When the natives start to say that it isn't natural or right, you KNOW you have a problem. They have oral history that spans hundreds of years. At the very least we need to be converting to alternative energy sources for our homes, but the big bad electrical producers want you to think that we can't do it and you buy into their billionaire crap.

<div id="fb-root"></div><script>(function(d, s, id) { var js, fjs = d.getElementsByTagName(s)[0]; if (d.getElementById(id)) return; js = d.createElement(s); js.id = id; js.src = "//connect.facebook.net/en_US/sdk.js#xfbml=1&version=v2.3"; fjs.parentNode.insertBefore(js, fjs);}(document, 'script', 'facebook-jssdk'));</script><div class="fb-video" data-allowfullscreen="1" data-href="/senatorsanders/videos/vb.9124187907/10154705986312908/?type=3"><div class="fb-xfbml-parse-ignore"><blockquote cite=""><a href="">Bernie Was Right to Oppose the Panama Free Trade Agreement</a><p>Bernie opposed the 2011 Panama Free Trade Agreement because he was worried it would increasingly allow wealthy Americans and large corporations to evade U.S. taxes by stashing their cash in offshore tax havens. Now with the release of the Panama Papers it appears he was right. They show that over 214,000 offshore companies are using Panama to evade taxes. That is unacceptable, and that has got to change.</p>Posted by <a href="https://www.facebook.com/senatorsanders/">U.S. Senator Bernie Sanders</a> on Monday, April 4, 2016</blockquote></div></div>

You can't vote corporations out. They have too much influence and I trust them less than the government.
So you trust corporations less than the bush's and the clintons? Not only has neither family been punished for anything both are still involved in Presidential politics.

If Washington D.C. was trustworthy then large corporations wouldn't be a problem. Corporations are a problem because of D.C. corruption.

944860_10153527806307596_5413247574710682066_n.jpg

Politicians can only go so far without being voted out. Corporations will go all the way in a second, if they think they can get away with it. No matter who we put in office, corporations will corrupt them to an extent. They are the issue. Some politicians are less susceptible than others. What we need in office is a leader that either won't be influenced by corporations, or that will be influenced by them very little. Start voting out the career politicians and see things change.

The "Corporations are people too" crowd are what is wrong with this country. Get corporate money out of politics altogether and you no longer have an issue.

Sanders won Wyoming by 12 percentage points. They gave Hillary more delegates than him. The system is rigged but if we can get them out, we have a chance.

ODliZGE0ZWE4YiMvWkhhUXo5UlNVRl8zdlpwZThDZmstaU1iWWxZPS8weDE0OjM5OXgyMjIvMTIwMHg2MzAvZmlsdGVyczpxdWFsaXR5KDcwKS9odHRwOi8vczMuYW1hem9uYXdzLmNvbS9wb2xpY3ltaWMtaW1hZ2VzL2lhN2pnZWJrNGMxc2RrbXJwc3k4OHV6enlvcXlqYW5iamoxbXFndHR0eGFqbnd2cjdiaGhia3p3eW5tYW43ZTIuanBn.jpg

That's why you don't want to force transgender people to use the bathroom that matches the equipment you were born with.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT