ADVERTISEMENT

Prison

MTLynn

Hall of Famer
Jan 27, 2003
12790896_1119793214720872_2116754020241389329_n.jpg

Liberals aren't saying that everyone should be equal from a financial status. We are saying that a person should have an education beyond high school without going greatly in debt, if at all and that all human being deserve medical care, because, well...we are human beings. I don't think liberals are for an outright ban on guns, many are, but not most. These memes are what's wrong and why the two parties can't get along. The right is very good at misconstruing and distorting what the left is saying. The left does it too, but not as bad.

Does this nonsense actually work on anybody. I just can't believe that anybody is dumb enough to buy it. Parties change. The southern strategy worked. There is a reason these Arian groups vocally support republicans. There is reason the south is all red. David Duke isn't endorsing Democrats. I am not saying that all republicans are racist(though a couple here in mom's basement are) but I am saying the Party courted the support and enthusiasm of these groups. They are now reaping that harvest and it is exactly what they deserve. The party has large faction racists and it's because they invited them in the tent.

What a joke. Some nut job "supports" HR Clinton and it's supposed to mean that she is somehow tied to them or supports them? What an idiotic statement to make. Now, if you encourage violence against protestors at your presidential rallies because they are black people, then you are a racist. But, someone else does that. ;)

Why I don't take stupid memes serious:

1. "Accmplished"
2. Bottom left is Germany Polizei = German; Politie = Dutch; Bottom right is Poland. Kind of a weak counter arguments to his examples of Denmark, Sweden, and Norway.
3.The Swedish immigration policy is poor; however, Denmark has a very strict immigration policy. So another weak argument to lump three different countries into one problem.

Reactions: BlueRaiderFan
This meme is basically a lie because the right has no moral compass. If they did, they wouldnt make memes like this.

I wanna know how man made the global glacier cumulative volume increase from 1950 to 1970.

A cumulative change of 450 from 1950-70 vs a precipitous drop of 1350 from around 1970 until now. I'm thinking the first is normal variance and that the later is an issue. If it were just scientists, I might be a bit more skeptical, but it's not just scientists, it's MOST scientists and it's not just most scientists it's also natives around the planet that are saying they are seeing weather like never before and like they've never heard of through centuries of oral history. I don't understand the resistance to removing fossil fuels from our systems that have clearly been linked to health issues. That and the fact that we fight over them constantly. Those two reasons alone are good enough reasons to want to get rid of them. I guess some just don't get it, or can't understand it.

ADVERTISEMENT