ADVERTISEMENT

***Premium Subscription SPECIAL Offer***

C-Bow

Hall of Famer
Staff
Dec 5, 2005
www.gomiddle.com
Hey everybody!

Fresh off the heels of Rivals.com's latest 5-star camp, the powers that be decided to launch a special 5-week Free Trial for subscription based services. I know we have a lot of new folks coming aboard and some have asked whether or not signing up for the premium subscription is worth it or not. Well, I'm here to tell you that it is! And instead of trying us out with the standard 7-day Free Trial, I encourage you all to utilize this promotion and then decide for yourselves at the end of it if it's worth your hard earned money or not.

As always, we appreciate our subscribers and we continue to strive towards making GoMiddle your one-stop shop for all things Middle Tennessee related.

Included in your subscription:
-Access to GoMiddle's premium board Lightning's Lounge
-Access to blue ticket articles from across the entire Rivals.com network
-The latest on all recruiting information
-In depth prospect analysis

Here are the details and a couple of tips:
-Promo code: 5Star (no space in there)
-Offer valid today only until 11:59 PM CT
-New subscribers only

To get started, follow the links below!
New users:
Users with registered accounts:

Hey everybody!

Fresh off the heels of Rivals.com's latest 5-star camp, the powers that be decided to launch a special 5-week Free Trial for subscription based services. I know we have a lot of new folks coming aboard and some have asked whether or not signing up for the premium subscription is worth it or not. Well, I'm here to tell you that it is! And instead of trying us out with the standard 7-day Free Trial, I encourage you all to utilize this promotion and then decide for yourselves at the end of it if it's worth your hard earned money or not.

As always, we appreciate our subscribers and we continue to strive towards making GoMiddle your one-stop shop for all things Middle Tennessee related.

Included in your subscription:
-Access to GoMiddle's premium board Lightning's Lounge
-Access to blue ticket articles from across the entire Rivals.com network
-The latest on all recruiting information
-In depth prospect analysis

Here are the details and a couple of tips:
-Promo code: 5Star (no space in there)
-Offer valid today only until 11:59 PM CT
-New subscribers only

To get started, follow the links below!
New users:
Users with registered accounts:

Casey, is DM set up here? I am having an issue with the free trial already.

Encourage all of you to join. Let’s make this site the best for MT sports. They need paying subscribers to take this to a new level

Reactions: C-Bow
Dadgum, I just missed it. I'll join in the fall if you don't have another promo here (I know Rivals and TOS likes to send these out from time to time over the dead summer months).

Dadgum, I just missed it. I'll join in the fall if you don't have another promo here (I know Rivals and TOS likes to send these out from time to time over the dead summer months).

I'm going to work with my site producer to get something specific to us here. With the influx we've gotten it's a great opportunity to showcase what we do. Stay tuned!

Reactions: RaiderDoug
ADVERTISEMENT