ADVERTISEMENT

FOOTBALL Our Town Our Team OUR TIME!

Truth in advertising: It’s about time!!!

Product Disclosures:

To UAB: Defeat the Aggies of Texas A&M to keep your #25 ranking. We need you to stay ranked!

To MT: Play well against Kentucky. Stay healthy and hopefully gain an upset win over a ranked opponent. And, please don’t lay an egg on the 24th. We want an excellent showing!

To Charlotte: Defeat FIU Golden Panthers, make this one a winner take all game.

Thanksgiving weekend. Usually about 45 degrees. Traditionally there are 1,782 people in the stadium. This won't be any different.

Reactions: BigBlueBrad
I have been attending MT football games consistently since 1998 (Band of Blue). Even through the recent mediocrity I have continued to attend as regularly as possible in hopes of one day witnessing an outright conference championship live.

That being said, we will be out of the country and I will not be able to attend either the UAB or potential Championship Game. This all but guarantees we will win both games.

I can't help but think there will be only about 15K in the stand for this one. Our box is dedicated and there will be 6 out for this one. I bet UAB brings a ton.

The fact is we will know by at least halftime if this game matters. We will know if FIU has already lost to Charlotte or how the Marshall game is going (they kick at 11:00, we kick at 2:00).

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT