ADVERTISEMENT

***Opinion piece from Austin***

Austin is 100% right.

Massaro and McPhee do not care. How these 2 can look in the mirror, look at their job performance and not be embarrassed enough to quit shows they are truly awful self-centered people. I don’t care how “nice” Massaro is. Massaro and Seven Wood are either incompetent or the most selfish administrators in FBS.

Reactions: SpaceRaider
Great article. Can we print this and hand it out all over campus? Definitely mail a copy to the M’s

Reactions: Brew_Raider
Dayum. Good for you Austin 3:16!

I will never forget a couple years ago when I realized our ceiling was being average. Stock was interviewed about currently being first place and a possibility of a loss in a crucial game with WKU. He said something to the effect that we would still be in the drivers seat if we lost (which we did) and the game was “just another game”. I cursed the radio and hit the steering wheel.

Reactions: SpaceRaider
Sadly, several of us saw this coming years ago and were chastised as “being negative” for questioning that the emperor had no clothes.

But, I have to admit that I did not see the complete implosion of a Blue Raiders Men’s Basketball program coming in less than a year removed from being eligible for postseason tournament play.

Last edited:
I didn’t know McDevitt got an extension. That shit is criminal!
If we had any real journalist covering us we would have know about it. I've never seen anything like this in my life. Bureaucrats in the federal government would cringe at this type of malefices. Masarro and Mcphee brazenly doing this to long suffering fans and supporters of MT.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT